Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

Many won't mind him considering how cheap he will cost (remember,even the rumors say if he comes he will have to take paycut ,so wage won't be an issue )

I get that, but do you really want his attitude in the dressing room? And the guy's ability has fallen way off. I'm usually not this starkly black or white with our transfers, but I really wouldn't want RVP.

xXKonan

Robert (sports director): "January transfers? It's an option, we've been working on that. We're open if there's a chance, why not..." [rac1]

Robert (sports director): "January window is a difficult window and the team is doing well - that's also something we should be aware of

Robert (sports director): "Nolito priority? He's a possibility, a real possiblity, given the circumstances. But we have a long list." [rac1]

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Robert (sports director): "January transfers? It's an option, we've been working on that. We're open if there's a chance, why not..." [rac1]

Robert (sports director): "January window is a difficult window and the team is doing well - that's also something we should be aware of

Robert (sports director): "Nolito priority? He's a possibility, a real possiblity, given the circumstances. But we have a long list." [rac1]

If we buy a player in the January window, it will probably only be an experienced forward.

xXKonan

Robert Fernandez on winter transfers: "There are not many players that can fulfill the conditions demanded to play for Barça."

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Im honestly fine with Soriano/Nolito/Rvp and an LB coming. Next summer a cb and cm please.
no RvP please.

I like him, he's quality but his attitude is not the best and his wages would be too high for a back-up.

I'd prefer Nolito

Just Nolito and the squad will be stuffed I guess. May be a back-up LB in the summer!

xXKonan

Well to be fair to Robert he wasn't here when we Signed Douglas either. :lol:

I give Zubi a lot of credit for our 2014/15 Signings the whole Douglas situation is a strange one (I like Douglas but it's obvious he isn't good enough for Barca). Sounds like Robert and Braida are being a lot more Careful at Scouting Players due to the Douglas Situation.

Last edited:

xXKonan

A Barcelona scout had planned to attend ESP-ENG tomorrow to watch Leicester forward Jamie Vardy (28) but injury ruled him out. [daily mail]

:lol:

Nah I doubt we are looking at Vardy.

i_bleed_blaugrana

no RvP please.

I like him, he's quality but his attitude is not the best and his wages would be too high for a back-up.

I'd prefer Nolito

Just Nolito and the squad will be stuffed I guess. May be a back-up LB in the summer!

I agree but at LB, Grimaldo says hi.

Nolito over RVP. RVP can only sub Suarez, doesn't have nearly the pace required to play out wide for us to sub Neymar or Messi and honestly with Messi back and Neymar in the goal scoring form he's in, to rest Suarez, I wouldn't mind trying Messi as a false 9 again with Nolito at RW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans