Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Jonathan Soriano talked to Cat Radio recently and said this.

When questioned on the interest, Soriano has conceded that it would be tough to turn down the chance to return to Camp Nou. "It's not easy, knowing that you come to Barca to be a reserve, to assume that you won't play," he told Catalunya Radio. "Now I know that I play every weekend and I feel important, but if Barca called, it's pretty clear: I would say yes."

Seen his Goal record for Redbull Salzburg and it's 145 Goals in 160 Appearances :worthy: Dude is tearing it up for them :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If there's one old forward I'd like to see it's him.

Would cost a fraction of RVP's wages too and doesn't play like an 5000 year old mummy either. Has played under Lucho too.

J

Jamie Cal

Definitely with DonAK on this. Would hate RVP. We don't need that ego in the dressing room.

Neimax

Heard Jonathan Soriano "offered himself" to barcelona in an interview. I think he would be the ideal man for us. Cheap, ready to accept his role as substitute and has loads of goals in him. I see him nearly every week here in Austria, and although I hate the club he plays in, I have to admit that its a pleasure to watch him play week after week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans