Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

CTpo3QrXAAAsacb.jpg:large

Mundo Deportivo cover: "Nolito Signed or Nothing"

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Nolito over RVP. RVP can only sub Suarez, doesn't have nearly the pace required to play out wide for us to sub Neymar or Messi and honestly with Messi back and Neymar in the goal scoring form he's in, to rest Suarez, I wouldn't mind trying Messi as a false 9 again with Nolito at RW.

We could try out Nolito-Neymar-Messi?

Galning

Nolito is a good player but the transfer is just so meh. 18M for a 29 year old whose best position is Neymar's while we have Arda Turan who can also play LW. I really hope we don't sign him.

Zebulun

Nolito is a good player but the transfer is just so meh. 18M for a 29 year old whose best position is Neymar's while we have Arda Turan who can also play LW. I really hope we don't sign him.

Agreed, if we have any money, it should be for laporte

F

Flavia

CTpo3QrXAAAsacb.jpg:large

Mundo Deportivo cover: "Nolito Signed or Nothing"

It says "loan or nothing".
Then it says the club plan the loan with an option to buy him later, and that the difficulty in spending too much might prevent his signing.

Most importantly they've learned from the constant fuck ups of the "1987 generation". I'm much more optimistic with our talents now than a few years ago, although some get overhyped way to quickly.

xXKonan

Barcelona have a scout at ESP-ENG tonight, to watch Everton centre back John Stones (21). Jamie Vardy reports were not correct. [md]

xXKonan

Rac1 was talking about If Barca were to sign anyone in January it would be a striker only. Obviously the mentioned Lucho wanted Nolito but the amount of money (18 million euros) might be to high to do it so if we can't get Nolito, he will still count on Sandro and Munir.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Barcelona are interested in Lazio midfielder Antonio Candreva (28). They could make a 40M bid. Braida has been following him. [ilmessaggero]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans