Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
2 scenarios :
1-We believe the ban will really start next summer so we want to get a player with cheaper price .that is highly unlikely since there is 90% chance it is postponed
2-We believe they will be able to sign new players next summer ,and will target someone that we eye to sign in 2017 .so we don't want to lose him now .
Third option which is probably most accurate,that is just a another pathetic way to recycle the Pogba to Barca rumors by sport
haha sounds more like it

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
2 scenarios :
1-We believe the ban will really start next summer so we want to get a player with cheaper price .that is highly unlikely since there is 90% chance it is postponed
2-We believe they will be able to sign new players next summer ,and will target someone that we eye to sign in 2017 .so we don't want to lose him now .
Third option which is probably most accurate,that is just a another pathetic way to recycle the Pogba to Barca rumors by sport
haha sounds more like it

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Let me be greedy. :p

I would guess it is a midfielder since we were already rumored to be shopping around for a defender this summer.

xavi_the_Boss

2 scenarios :
1-We believe the ban will really start next summer so we want to get a player with cheaper price .that is highly unlikely since there is 90% chance it is postponed 2-We believe they will be able to sign new players next summer ,and will target someone that we eye to sign in 2017 .so we don't want to lose him now .

Why should it be postponed?

Barcilliant

Why are we continuously getting linked with Ramsay?

We have enough midfielders and he is not good enough to start. Plus he's injury prone.

Trickykid

Why are we continuously getting linked with Ramsay?

We have enough midfielders and he is not good enough to start. Plus he's injury prone.

Yeah, I'm baffled about that too. It seems to be recycled every now and then. The guy would look as much a donkey in our midfield as Cesc did and cost more than Gündogan.

I can't possibly fathom that Lucho would be interested in him.

Jombi

He does play for Arsenal so it makes sense. Not a year goes by without us either buying or being heavily linked to mediocrity from Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans