Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Ramsey is a very good player and could easily play for Barca but he is too similar to Roberto in his game being based on good technical ability and a hell of an engine.

Would say Ramsey is better than Roberto at moment but not to the point would spend 60-70m on him.

Jombi

Cesc was the best technical player in the EPL but in Barca he looked clumsy. There is no way Ramsey has the composure to play for Barca in midfield. Barca plays much faster than Arsenal and Roberto is definitely better than Ramsey. Hell, Roberto is our second best midfielder behind Iniesta (and Busi of course).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Robert (sports director): "Nolito, Denis? There are always many rumours. We're working. There won't be news in coming days, later we'll see."

Alik

Cesc was the best technical player in the EPL but in Barca he looked clumsy. There is no way Ramsey has the composure to play for Barca in midfield. Barca plays much faster than Arsenal and Roberto is definitely better than Ramsey. Hell, Roberto is our second best midfielder behind Iniesta (and Busi of course).

That was a different Barça though. In that team, Rakitic would also look clumsy.

Not that I want Ramsey at all.

Caramel

There is no way we'd go for Ramsey, he wouldn't get a look in in our midfield at all. Not nearly good enough.
Am i the only who doesn't want Stones? I've been watching Everton, and i don't get why people are creaming themselves over this kid. His skills on the ball are impressive but he makes way too many mistakes in defense. You'd argue that he's too young and is still not the finished product. But why would we fork 50 mil on an unfinished product?
Plus i don't think he'd make a good partner for Pique at all.
I'll pass.

barcafan161

I know Barcelona like John Stones a lot, but they haven't yet decided where they are going to put their money this summer.

They are looking at other options as well. They want a left-back, they want a centre-back and they perhaps want a central midfielder in the mould of Paul Pogba.

They haven't decided what their strategy is going to be yet, but I've been told Barcelona are not after Aaron Ramsey.

Via Guillem Balague

xXKonan

[tw]689175656538726400[/tw]

Says we sent some Proposals to Villiarreal and Celta for Denis and Nolito and we are waiting for a Reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans