Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona forwards Sandro (20) or Munir (20) could be included in the loan deal on Celta winger Nolito (29). [tv3]

Ritchie

I disagree.We have turan vidal and roberto who can cover the front. Thats more than enough for depth.

Roberto and Turan are the midfield cover as well and Vidal the right back cover. If you're relying on them to play in the front three then when does Alves, Iniesta, Raki or Busquets get a rest?

khaled_a_d

How-About-No-01.jpg

All Barca's winter transfers in the 21st century were misunderstanding. Nolito had his chance and never made it to Barca level. He will be fusion of Munir&Sandro cost 18M€. Bad move.

Davids was gr8 January signing .Afellay was good addition in 2011 but injuries ruined him afterwards

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Davids was awesome. Shame he didn't want to stay but hey, that was a mistake he is now regretting.
Maxi Lopez scoring vs. Chelski was worth it.

Also, did we get Sorin in winter? He was great.

Barcilliant

Local paper in Vigo saying they rejected our offer and want us to pay up right now.

Lol Celta playing hardball.

I am wondering if the board and Lucho have any other options on the table?

Munir and Sandro are just not good enough and I cringe at the thought of one of them starting in a CL semi or final.

Surely Lucho has to look at other options.

Barcilliant

Davids was awesome. Shame he didn't want to stay but hey, that was a mistake he is now regretting.
Maxi Lopez scoring vs. Chelski was worth it.

Also, did we get Sorin in winter? He was great.

Davids was brilliant and made a HUGE difference. If we didn't get him we probably wouldn't have made top four that season.

xXKonan

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...arca-a-por-un-joven-central-de-categoria.html

Relevant quotes.

Translated by navidjaan from twitter.

Anyways, MD say that Marquinhos and Aymeric Laporte will be the main targets for Barça next summer. Both keen to arrive, they further say.

Barça believe Marquinhos is the most ideal option, but PSG won't let go, and they think Laporte, whose clause is 55M, can do the job. (MD)

Stones is too expensive and both United and City are willing to pay, Alaba is impossible, ATM won't let go of Gimenez after FIFA ban. (MD)

Barça have also been following River's CB Emanuel Mammana, 19, closely, but he is still somewhat 'green'. (MD)

It's up to Lucho to decide whether Barça should get a big-name CB, or a versatile and affordable defender, MD say.

It also says Pogba won't come below 80 million euros and are afraid Real will buy him.

Robert Fernandez's LB targets if Adriano leaves: Sime Vrsaljko, 23, and Adrian Marin, 19.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Kuchi

Local media from my country says Nolito loan is a done deal...they are "fucking trash", or just "trash" to be politically correct...

So any fresh rumors on him?

A bit skeptical, not about his skills, he definitely has them, but rather about his place, as he is a natural substitute for Ney, but will he be more than that? Would have liked someone that could fit in the central spot too.

If he can only play wing, as Messi will play 90-100% of the remaining season minutes, he won't get much time, without frustrating Ney....so, my question is: where does he fit in?

Good thing if it's just a loan and we don't have to buy at the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans