Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilarrubi

I still dont understand the logic. Munir and Sandro are 4th-6th choice on the wings. They wont play there ever again. So why should we get a replacement for those?

They are 1st choice subs currently for the wings which is pretty terrible. Lucho said Arda will play mainly in midfield too. We definitely need another Pedro type player or two of good quality who can play on the wings.

JamDav1982

They are 1st choice subs currently for the wings which is pretty terrible. Lucho said Arda will play mainly in midfield too. We definitely need another Pedro type player or two of good quality who can play on the wings.

If there was a big game and everyone fit Roberto, Arda, Rafinha and Vidal will play on the wings before Munir or Sandro. Even Iniesta could play there again at a push with Arda in midfield.

Munir and Sandro are not the back up wide players.

Vilarrubi

If there was a big game and everyone fit Roberto, Arda, Rafinha and Vidal will play on the wings before Munir or Sandro. Even Iniesta could play there again at a push with Arda in midfield.

Munir and Sandro are not the back up wide players.

I can see Rafinha yes but none of the others really. Playing players out of their main position to be wingers is ridiculous. While Messi was out either one of them started every game. Plus we've been told by lucho Arda is mainly midfield and Vidal is RB.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Vidal is great as right winger. It was his main position in Sevilla too (Rafinha will get back too as a backup option).
Fact that Lucho is bent on left winger (Nolito) tells you which position he finds deficient.

xXKonan

[tw]689855709220061184[/tw]

Sounds like he's probably a B team signing for the most part.

I was confused as some news outlets were either reporting he was signing for the Main team or the B team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After a year Barca can finally sign new players and this club does nothing.
What were they doing entire year? January comes and they are blindsighted like deer in headlights.

We are looking like beggars haggling over with Celta for 29 y.o. Nolito, or our own player Suarez and being linked with noones from Finnish league.

Lucho needed this signing since the start of January and now when the schedule is busiest.

Incompetent persons running the club in every area.

God Serena

[tw]689855709220061184[/tw]

Sounds like he's probably a B team signing for the most part.

I was confused as some news outlets were either reporting he was signing for the Main team or the B team.

If there's any reason to be confused over whether he's for the first or B teams I'd rather he just go to the B team.

xXKonan

I dug a bit deeper on who Gideon Baah is (Or how well he plays).

He's played against us in a friendly with HJK Helsinki during Preseason before the 2014/15 Season began. He's also played well in the Europa league matches (Group stages) this year for HJK Helsinki and even made Who Scored's team of the season (Europa league).

BAA-Europa-League.jpg

Obviously this doesn't mean he could be Barca Material but if it's for the B team he could help them out a lot I reckon.

J

Jamie Cal

After a year Barca can finally sign new players and this club does nothing.
What were they doing entire year? January comes and they are blindsighted like deer in headlights.

We are looking like beggars haggling over with Celta for 29 y.o. Nolito, or our own player Suarez and being linked with noones from Finnish league.

Lucho needed this signing since the start of January and now when the schedule is busiest.

Incompetent persons running the club in every area.

Exactly.

And again, in the summer Barto was all big talk during the election about how it'd be a disgrace to not give Lucho the midfielder he wanted, but now he clearly wants Nolito and we're still pissing about? :lol:

khaled_a_d

Wasn't Gideon Baah like 20 in 2007? How is he only 24?

May be he wasn't 20 in 2007 or you are mixing between him and someone else
Also according to wikipedia ,he was in a reality tv show in Ghana for rising talents and he won it in 2007 .doubt that it was for 20 years old players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans