Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
May be he wasn't 20 in 2007 or you are mixing between him and someone else
Also according to wikipedia ,he was in a reality tv show in Ghana for rising talents and he won it in 2007 .doubt that it was for 20 years old players

Must be another Gideon Baah then.

J

Jamie Cal

I'm guessing not, but would there be any merit in signing Muniesa or Planas back to for our left-back cover? I guess we gotta go out of La Masia for this one, but Muni looked pretty decent last season.

xXKonan

I'm guessing not, but would there be any merit in signing Muniesa or Planas back to for our left-back cover? I guess we gotta go out of La Masia for this one, but Muni looked pretty decent last season.
Muniesa has been Solid for stoke but sadly Injuries are still a problem for him. :(

J

Jamie Cal

Muniesa has been Solid for stoke but sadly Injuries are still a problem for him. :(

Yeah, man. And they have a lot of CBs/left backs, even ones that are 'hybrids' like him; like Wilson, Pieters etc.

Celta have 2 good homegrown fullbacks in Jonny and Hugo Mallo, been hard for Planas to get minutes this year it seems.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Barcelona are considering to sign Atletico Madrid (on loan from AC Milan) forward Fernando Torres (31) on a free transfer in the summer [as]

:rofl1:

SirXavi

The Engineer
Barcelona are considering to sign Atletico Madrid (on loan from AC Milan) forward Fernando Torres (31) on a free transfer in the summer [as]

tumblr_lldqielEHu1qgas2xo1_500.gif

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

:lol: I honestly think we would be better of playing with 10 players than with Torres on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans