Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel

Didn't Umtiti's agent come out and say that what the papers are saying are complete bollocks and Barca have never even contacted them about anything?

khaled_a_d

Didn't Umtiti's agent come out and say that what the papers are saying are complete bollocks and Barca have never even contacted them about anything?

His agent(and brother at same time) said no contact done between the club and the player.Lyon president said we inquired about Umtiti ten days ago but didn't make an offer

Joe598

Lyon player Alexandre Lacazette (25) and Marseille player Michy Batshuayi (22) are among alternatives if Barcelona can't sign Nolito [sport]

Barcelona told the agent of Roma forward Tonny Sanabria (20) around a month ago that he's an option. He would cost around 13M. [sport]

Barcelona are among the teams (Real Madrid, Dortmund) interested in Lorient left back Raphael Guerreiro (22). [sport]

Joe598

His agent(and brother at same time) said no contact done between the club and the player.Lyon president said we inquired about Umtiti ten days ago but didn't make an offer

Barcelona are expected to make a 25M bid for Lyon centre back Samuel Umtiti (22), who has rejected an approach by Roma. [l'equipe]

Those strikers from the French league cost 50m euros and can only play whenever Suarez is out. Bad idea.

IKR I like the idea of Nolito out of all the names that have been suggested. What about Delofeu?

Croatian player Alen Halilovic (19), who is back from a loan at Sporting, will again leave on loan or be sold with buy-back option. [sport]

SeloBarca

Lacazette would be nice, but would cost way to much for what we need.
Get an experianced cheaper player and try to get Dybala next year or the next.

sell all those loaned out players, theyll never be players for Barcelona. Halilovich might atleast bring in a couple of millions.

Dortmund got Dembele for 8 mill. Should have snubbed him up for the future.
An attack with Neymar, Dybala, Dembele wouldnt be wrong :p

Last edited:

Jombi

We have to pay to get rid of Song, Tello and Montoya most likely. So then we have to choose whether to spend 10m on getting rid of them by buying out their contracts, or using those funds to strengthen our team instead.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
God damn it, even I could get rid of Song for a profit. His wages aren't that huge. Some newly promoted PL side should be getting a boner if they get offered Song. As with Tello. Was an important player for Fiorentina while he was there. Sell him to them, or another Serie A club, as he's already had time to adapt to the league, also lower league PL clubs are possible - he's got everything the Premier League needs - Speed, and decent long shots.. hell, he even knows how to cut in so he's a trickster for them. Only player that should be hard to sell is Douglas... you don't need to be a fucking genius to sell those guys, just a god damn brain and e-mail.

Fuck I'm getting pissed at the incompetece of those mental midgets

Interlop

God damn it, even I could get rid of Song for a profit. His wages aren't that huge. Some newly promoted PL side should be getting a boner if they get offered Song. As with Tello. Was an important player for Fiorentina while he was there. Sell him to them, or another Serie A club, as he's already had time to adapt to the league, also lower league PL clubs are possible - he's got everything the Premier League needs - Speed, and decent long shots.. hell, he even knows how to cut in so he's a trickster for them. Only player that should be hard to sell is Douglas... you don't need to be a fucking genius to sell those guys, just a god damn brain and e-mail.

Fuck I'm getting pissed at the incompetece of those mental midgets

Yeah, sure we can sell or release for free Song to teams like Watford or some newly promoted BPL teams.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Newly promoted PL club get so much money they don't know what to do with it. Offer them Song, a guy who was a decent midfielder for Arsenal a few years ago and who's still only 28 for 5-10 millions and they'd be happy. But we just can't do it I guess.

JamDav1982

Newly promoted PL club get so much money they don't know what to do with it. Offer them Song, a guy who was a decent midfielder for Arsenal a few years ago and who's still only 28 for 5-10 millions and they'd be happy. But we just can't do it I guess.

Issue with that is Song would likely say no as in past he has been quite picky about the clubs he will sign for - only London team etc.

It suits Song more to leave for fuck all and have more options. Even then his fitness might be in question for any decent team to move for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans