Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
So everything we are lacking?

Adriano and Alves are way better at shooting. Kroos is not inteligent enough to play in our midfield. He got shoved out of the starting 11 by an emerging Thiago Alcantara. Emerging in the sense that he is not even at his peak yet. Kroos is a Lampard type player, not what we need at all.

fcbdna

Banned
Our "creative" midfield is already well taken care of.
Cesc
Iniesta
Xavi (maybe)
Rafinha (Can play as AM/CM)
Busi (Can play in Xavi's role)
Denis Suarez*
Samper*
Espinoza*

I don't see why we need a new CM! If we should get any midfielder, we should first of all sell Song, then get William Cavalho simply for his physical presence, and ability to play CM, DM and CB. . . Very Yaya-esque. In addition to that We should also get a CB and 2 GK and a striker who'd be willing to come off the bench. . . Michu would be my choice. We have so many fringe players we can cash in on to finance these deals ATM.

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
Can you give me more of an overview on him? I've never had the pleasure of watching him play, but I have heard us linked to him before.

He is 6' 2, 21 yrs old, Plays numerous roles in the midfield, can also play in the CB. Great aerially and very hard working. He is definitely not as intelligent as Busi, but I'd say he is much better than Matic as a DM.

G

Gascav

Our "creative" midfield is already well taken care of.
Cesc
Iniesta
Xavi (maybe)
Rafinha (Can play as AM/CM)
Busi (Can play in Xavi's role)
Denis Suarez*
Samper*
Espinoza*
I don't see why we need a new CM! If we should get any midfielder, we should first of all sell Song, then get William Cavalho simply for his physical presence, and ability to play CM, DM and CB. . . Very Yaya-esque. In addition to that We should also get a CB and 2 GK and a striker who'd be willing to come off the bench. . . Michu would be my choice. We have so many fringe players we can cash in on to finance these deals ATM.

A striker who is willing to come off the bench!!! Who told you such a guy exists?
You want a striker get a striker who is barca material and fit him in your formation. He gives you variety and he is not only a last resort player. That is how it works.
Unless that striker is near retirement or is in a serious goal drought that he would consider taking a paycut and playing the same number of minutes as players like dos santos and tello.
People keep saying Klose's name but who told you he is willi to come off the bench. You will pay high wages to a player to come off the bench and be target for crosses?? :facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

abual3bed1

Much better than Matic? I've never seen this Carvalho guy but saying that he's much better than Matic is bit exaggerating, don't you think?

abual3bed1

Buyout clause means nothing unless the buying team and the player want to make the transfer happen at any cost, and those cases are very rare these days.

G

Gascav

I'd rather we splashed out for Saurez , he was magnificent again yesterday ....so was Coutinhio .

I think we should get cavani for the same amount of money. Hard working, clinical, humble, can play anywhere on the front three

Trickykid

Yeah, considering how easy it was dealing with PSG over Thiago Silva, getting Cavani would be a walk in the park. Actually, while we're at it, we should probably ask them to throw in Veratti too, just as a token of good will, you know.

G

Gascav

Yeah, considering how easy it was dealing with PSG over Thiago Silva, getting Cavani would be a walk in the park. Actually, while we're at it, we should probably ask them to throw in Veratti too, just as a token of good will, you know.

I was replying to the guy above, he said we could splash money on suarez, who i think would be a looot expensive that for the same money we may get cavani and save more. We couldnt negotiate with psg because we didnt have the money they wanted and we wanted thiago to take a pay cut!!! But TBH we can neither get suarez nor cavani if we really know barca up to this mOment

Howes

You realise we just brought Neymar for €80 mil, do you honestly think signing Suarez or Cavani is going to happen?

Ter Stegen and a defender in the summer, that is all,

G

Gascav

You realise we just brought Neymar for €80 mil, do you honestly think signing Suarez or Cavani is going to happen?

Ter Stegen and a defender in the summer, that is all,
I never said that!!! Infact i said it is impossible!! Somebody said if we had the money we would buy suarez and i said i prefer cavani. But we all know that is 100% impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans