Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

opjeoff

Kinda liking the 20mil for Di Scigilo more and more. However his agent did say he is defo staying at Milan this summer. Think he wants to be the next Maldini.

xXKonan

img_dsalvador_20160704-003329_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_04_0k.jpg

The Dilemma of the number #9 a older forward like Gamerio or the younger one like Vietto.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Please don't crucify me for saying this, but Gameiro I feel is a safer bet even if he costs more because he's shown that he can make an impact off of the bench. Huge fan of Vietto but he won't reach his full potential without playing week in, week out.

khaled_a_d

Sport says we are the only ones now trying to go for Andre Gomes, after Juve and United gave up. :lol:

What is the emoji for?It is known that both clubs actually gave up on him sometime ago specially Juve.Manu interest on Pogba clearly suggest they aren't interested in him.

xXKonan

What is the emoji for?It is known that both clubs actually gave up on him sometime ago specially Juve.Manu interest on Pogba clearly suggest they aren't interested in him.
I was laughing at the way Sport phrased it that is all.

I can't see us getting him this window. I remember Valencia turned down United's 40+20 offer for him, and our plan supposedly offer 45+Hali and Tello, I don't think Valencia will budge even with that offer.

khaled_a_d

I was laughing at the way Sport phrased it that is all.

I can't see us getting him this window. I remember Valencia turned down United's 40+20 offer for him, and our plan supposedly offer 45+Hali and Tello, I don't think Valencia will budge even with that offer.

Stranger things happened,and the fact that other clubs moved to other targets actually enhance our opportunity for getting him exactly in the way Sport phrased it.
Remember when Roma wanted 60M for Benatia? they reportedly rejected an even bigger offer from us & Manu than they accepted from Bayern.
Why?because when they realized they had to sell and that there is no more other teams interested they had to settle.
Same could go for Valencia,Gomes seem like the player they will have to sell this year.and they might have done a mistake shutting Juve & Manu and might regret it latter

xXKonan

Seems like Gomes, is the only midfielder we will consider buying this summer if it will happen.

I remember the earlier reports we were holding off possibly buying a midfielder this summer and we were focusing on a CB/FW/LB. But I do believe Robert and Lucho, thought about it a lot more and changed their tune.

If we can't get Gomes, Oriol Domenech (Reliable) says Lucho and Robert won't let Samper go out on loan and want him to remain here. I like what I have been reading so far though, Robert and Lucho are looking at recruiting more young talent (Bar Gamerio) to rejuvenate the squad over all.

Messi983

Please don't crucify me for saying this, but Gameiro I feel is a safer bet even if he costs more because he's shown that he can make an impact off of the bench. Huge fan of Vietto but he won't reach his full potential without playing week in, week out.

Absolutely agree.

ebieymjunior

This would be my pick for the 17/18 team.

[formation=barca,6]
ter Stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Umtiti-0-0
De Sciglio-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Verratti-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-Iniesta-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-Tarin-0-Mascherano-0-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Douglas Santos
0-0-0-Samper-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-Rafinha/Denis Suarez-0-0
0-Munir-0-0-0-0-Gabriel Jesus
0-0-0-Dybala-0-0-0
[/formation]

Get De Sciglio (10M + Vidal), Douglas Santos (10M), Gabriel Jesus (25M) and Samper (Barca B) this summer. And Verratti, Dybala and Tarin (Barca B) next year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans