Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

img_rbravo_20160705-005218_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_md05.jpg

Andre Gomes on this one.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lucas Pérez could turn out to be a very smart signing, especially for that price. That also means that they're serious about signing Andre Gomes and/or a LB/RB.

F

Flavia

Lucas Pérez could turn out to be a very smart signing, especially for that price. That also means that they're serious about signing Andre Gomes and/or a LB/RB.

Not sure about him. Just one good season, almost 28 years old.

xXKonan

From what I read Lucho, wants Gomes because he feels he could be Iniesta's long term successor.

and he could use both feet as well.

I wonder where the funds will come from though. is Lucho, willing to sacrifice a Forward for Gomes+ a Fullback? I know Barto said if Lucho and Robert need more cash he will give them funds from next seasons budget. But even then Gomes would still be a lot of money.

If we manage to get a FW+Gomes and a Fullback to go along with Denis and Umtiti, the squad as a whole would be in so much better shape than it has in awhile.(even if we decide to somehow use up next seasons Budget as well).

Last edited:

Pablo Escobar

Seems to be €20m, we could risk a De Sciglio for 25m +/- 5m and even if he fails we could get 15-20 back from Napoli or another Serie A team :mou:

What about: Cedric from Southampton ( we can see him on Wednesday against Wales ) ; Hysaj from Napoli, he's 22 ; Seamus from Everton especially is Koeman wants Cedric at Everton ( seems he wants Pelle... and maybe some other ex players ).

Last edited:

xXKonan

I wonder whatever happened with the Jonny Castro rumors. He can play both LB/RB and he's young as well (22 years old), and has a low buyout clause of 12-14 Million.

I like to think Robert and Lucho, decided to find better quality Fullbacks than the ones we were recently linked with back in May and early June. I feel like Castro wouldn't be that bad of an option tbh, he could be our new "Adriano". (Prime).

But at the same time the Fullback area of Barca has been a mess for ages now, our subs for Alba and Alves have been dreadful, Except for Roberto and maybe Vidal. This is one area that has been driving me up the wall and I hope Robert and Lucho don't fuck this up.

Barcilliant

From what I read Lucho, wants Gomes because he feels he could be Iniesta's long term successor.

and he could use both feet as well.

I wonder where the funds will come from though. is Lucho, willing to sacrifice a Forward for Gomes+ a Fullback? I know Barto said if Lucho and Robert need more cash he will give them funds from next seasons budget. But even then Gomes would still be a lot of money.

If we manage to get a FW+Gomes and a Fullback to go along with Denis and Umtiti, the squad as a whole would be in so much better shape than it has in awhile.(even if we decide to somehow use up next seasons Budget as well).

Gomes is not good enough to be a starter for Barça. He would cost too much also.

Messi983

I like Lucas Perez rumours.

Something I was thinking about yesterday. Probably zero chances for that to happen but will still share my thoughts. We should buy Gabriel Jesus (for around 20-24M) and then loan him to Depor (or to another La Liga team if Depor is not up for that idea) for a year to possibly reduce Lucas Perez's price to around 12-15M. I think Lucas could be a good option for the next year or two then we can still sell him to some PL club for around 10M and bring back Gabriel with more La Liga experience (than he'd get here immediately with MSN all still at their top) to backup MSN and possibly take over Suarez or Ney if/when one of them leave in 2-3 years.

I'd rather give 40M for that option than buy Andre Gomes who I don't think is what we need although I like him as a player.

I really believe Denis could be Iniesta's longterm replacement after a year or two of adaptation and learning from don Andres. For now I'd rather have someone to backup and possibly longterm replace Rakitić if we'll buy a midfielder (which I don't think we will) and Gomes is not that. We have Denis, Rafinha, Arda (and Alena waiting in B team) who can all play Iniesta's role. Roberto is probably the best suited to be Raki replacement from our current midfielders but he will most likely be our starting RB. Maybe Lucho can try Samper at that position if he stays next season as I doubt he'll get enough playing time only as Busquets backup.

I wonder whatever happened with the Jonny Castro rumors. He can play both LB/RB and he's young as well (22 years old), and has a low buyout clause of 12-14 Million.

Jonny is my favourite for LB/RB position too. From what I've read some time ago Celta is upset with how we handled Nolito's situation in January and don't want to negotiate with us about Jonny. And we probably don't want to pay his buyout clause (12M IIRC) to further upset them as we want to have good relationships with all La Liga teams. Just my guess though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans