Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

Gomes is really slow and an AM. Exactly what we don't need. Fabregas was similar in that sense, maybe Gomes is better defensively...

Egert

Estonian Culé
BVB interested in Arda. Sell him and buy someone better. Don't know if Gomes would be an upgrade but yeah...

F

Flavia

esta-portada-este-miercoles-1467756975578.jpg

Sport is going with the story. I'd do it. too bad it's unlikely to happen.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Gomes is really slow and an AM. Exactly what we don't need. Fabregas was similar in that sense, maybe Gomes is better defensively...

Gomes can play better Centrally than Denis and Arda I think. That might be the only reason why Lucho might be interested. If Rafinha gets injured our depth in midfield will be little week. Have to play one of Arda or Denis. Denis I have confidence he can replicate his form in Iniesta's position but I am still not sure of Arda. All our backup midfielders naturally play better as wide midfielders except Roberto. But Roberto has to cover for Busi and also start at RB. So that rumor of Samper staying might be true. Then lucho can give some minutes to Roberto in midfield.

F

Flavia

If I read that tidbit right in regards to Gamerio.

Seems like he's to expensive for us to consider.

That's right. And he is. 40m is too much. I'm glad they're going for younger players.

Konan, what does the text at the bottom of the cover say? Something Gabriel Jesus, Madrid and Andre Gomes?

"Gabriel Jesus won't come this year and rm fights for Andre Gomes".

xXKonan

Konan, what does the text at the bottom of the cover say? Something Gabriel Jesus, Madrid and Andre Gomes?
Says Gabriel jesus, won't come this year and Madrid race for Andre gomes.

Well not completely accurate ( using a translator) but probably around that area.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's right. And he is. 40m is too much. I'm glad they're going for younger players.

"Gabriel Jesus won't come this year and rm fights for Andre Gomes".

Thank you Flavia and [MENTION=19222]xXKonan[/MENTION].

So if he stays at Palmeiras for one more season that means if he comes the earliest would be when?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Much appreciated. There is no reason we can't work out a deal to let him stay there for at least one more season, that shouldn't be a show-stopper. I am hoping we are flexible on this and the meeting later this week will provide some directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans