Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel

'That's why Lucho will get rid of Arda and sign Gomes'
But Barca already said that they're not selling Arda this season, so that's just overload.

I don't claim to be an expert on Gomes, but i'm not sure about him tbh.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I like Lucas Perez rumours.

Something I was thinking about yesterday. Probably zero chances for that to happen but will still share my thoughts. We should buy Gabriel Jesus (for around 20-24M) and then loan him to Depor (or to another La Liga team if Depor is not up for that idea) for a year to possibly reduce Lucas Perez's price to around 12-15M. I think Lucas could be a good option for the next year or two then we can still sell him to some PL club for around 10M and bring back Gabriel with more La Liga experience (than he'd get here immediately with MSN all still at their top) to backup MSN and possibly take over Suarez or Ney if/when one of them leave in 2-3 years.

I like the way you are thinking. Could be a good policy for the future.

Jombi

Whats the point of player exchanges to reduce the price really? There is a reason player exchanges almost never happen. Player exchanges are usually fan based fantasies that almost never happen. If we want to sign and loan Gabriel Jesus, just go for the best loan offer and then use part of that money to buy who we want.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real Madrid reportedly wants him too. Every player we want Real Madrid comes along to stir the pot.

35F66A5D00000578-0-image-m-3_1467709342925.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The problem is that they don't really need more midfielders, certainly not more AMs. I suspect they are not seriously wanting him, they are just doing it to jack up the price for us.

Trickykid

The problem is that they don't really need more midfielders, certainly not more AMs. I suspect they are not seriously wanting him, they are just doing it to jack up the price for us.

If that was the case, we'd just call their bluff and let them "win" the bidding war.
I really don't think they're going to actively pursue him, unless they mean business.

F

Flavia

What really worries me about Gomes rumors is that Lucho's myopia for la liga midfielders seems to be lingering.

xXKonan

What really worries me about Gomes rumors is that Lucho's myopia for la liga midfielders seems to be lingering.
It seems like one of those things that bugs me. Lucho probably does it because of league (Experience) but seriously not all Quality midfielders play in Spain and I would like for him to think outside the box in that regard.

Perhaps with Robert, being around he could expand his horizons a bit.

Messi983

TBF, Gomes is probably the best available option from young but already proven midfielders. Pogba and Verratti are too expensive/unavailable and other options like Bazoer are less proven on top level (although personally I'd prefer Bazoer over Gomes if we are buying a midfielder because I think he could play Rakitić and possibly also Busquets role for us). So I can understand why Lucho wants Gomes.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Daily Fail says Luis Enrique is interested in Ricardo Rodriguez of Wolfsburg (instead of Damian). Too bad it is likely bogus, I'd love to get him.

Jombi

Daily Fail says Luis Enrique is interested in Ricardo Rodriguez of Wolfsburg (instead of Damian). Too bad it is likely bogus, I'd love to get him.

He'll get 10 games per season and will request a transfer at the end of the season. We have to buy players who can play on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans