Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordLichtenstein

As a backup for Suarez and possibly on wings. He will compete with Munir for the spot.

Neymar - Suárez - Messi

D. Suárez - Suárez - Messi

D. Suárez - Messi - Gomes

D. Suárez - Rafinha - Gomes

Neymar - Messi - Gomes

D. Suárez - Neymar - Gomes

Neymar - Suárez - Gomes

D. Suárez - Suárez - Gomes

D. Suárez, Gomes and Rafinha are all better and more experienced players than Munir. I would start them over him any day.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Neymar - Suárez - Messi

D. Suárez - Suárez - Messi

D. Suárez - Messi - Gomes

Neymar - Messi - Gomes

D. Suárez - Neymar - Gomes

Neymar - Suárez - Gomes

D. Suárez - Suárez - Gomes

D. Suárez, Gomes and Rafinha are all better and more experienced players than Munir. I would start them over him any day.

Messi and Neymar play better on wings. Why would you want to change that? If they are both available we will start them on wings. Plus Gomes plays better centrally. Rafinha will be backup RW and Denis will be backup LW. Munir and Vietto backup for Suarez and possibly come on is as sub when a goal is needed then messi has to move down the title pitch a little and be the creater.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Attack:

Messi
Neymar
Suárez
Munir

(D. Suárez, Gomes, Rafinha, Arda, Roberto, A. Vidal)

Midfield:

Iniesta
Rakitić
Busquets
Gomes
Arda
D. Suárez
Rafinha
Samper

(Mascherano, Roberto)

Defense:

Piqué
Mascherano
Umtiti
Mathieu
Vermaelen
Alba
Digne
Roberto
A. Vidal

Were exactly does Vietto fit in?

?

Gomes is a box-box CM, Arda has been sucking and is way to slow to play on the wings, Roberto will be our first choice RB of course, Vidal haha, Munir has lots and lots to prove before we can count on him to be a backup against division 5 teams in Copa. D. Suarez is probably our best bet on the wings and none of our backups (except Munir maybe) could pull of 10% of what Suarez gives us at #9.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Breaking: Vietto is close to signing with Barca.[TV3]

Vietto might be a Barca player in the coming hours. [Cuatro]

Luciano Vietto (22) might be announced as a new Barcelona player in the next few hours. [@losmanolostv] #fcblive

It is a done deal.

Gallivanter

A question for everybody. Does the activity in this window, especially given the age of all the signings, Vietto included, mean that the Club isn't going to be very active for the next couple of seasons? I obviously worry about the other financial obligations soon to be due. Or am I reading way too much into things?

Chainsaw

Killahead
A question for everybody. Does the activity in this window, especially given the age of all the signings, Vietto included, mean that the Club isn't going to be very active for the next couple of seasons? I obviously worry about the other financial obligations soon to be due. Or am I reading way too much into things?

You got to wait and see if these transfers are going to be successful. If they don't the club has no choice but to spend again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans