Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
It's all Sport vs MD right now + some shit from Madrid media and some others + yanks and brits trying to do smth too to get some clicks.

Most of the reputable sources say it's Vietto afaik. Sport just wanted to stir the pot.

ATM president saying we haven't made any contact is just to mess with peoples minds or we really haven't and we're just talking to the agents until we agree and just transfer the money and he'd ours.

I'd love Vietto here, but as a lot of us here have said, he won't offer anything else but rotation, which quite frankly, Munir can also give us - well maybe not as effectively. Gameiro is the one who'd offer us plan B but 40m for a 29years old footballer is a bit baloneys.

Just for the sake of availability, I'd look at strikers from the Turkish league. Gomez (BVB?), RVP (for 1-2m a year and max 10mil transfer) etc..

Icarium

Lifestealer
Gameiro is only a year younger and costs thrice as much as Nolito. gr8 business agein

Nolito is a winger while Gameiro is a striker. Plus we did not sign him, all i see are baseless rumors. For 40M it is a stupid deal but for 25M around it would be a great deal.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah today we will know about it, as Atleti will fly to Australia tomorrow. I think there is a bigger chance that Gameiro ends up at Atleti than Barca.

khaled_a_d

I doubt it. Barca definitely has focused on young players that we could sell after if they won't make it. Vietto is our choice. If not him, we will be looking for another 22/23 years old player.

If 4 of 5 signings this summer are young players,the club ca afford an older one if the price is right.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yep, Cadena SER seem to confirm Gameiro to Atletico for 30 million + Vietto going the other way to Sevilla.

Blessing in disguise, IMHO, although Gameiro will help Simeone tremendously. We need a scoring winger more than any other attacker.

F

Flavia

Yep, Cadena SER seem to confirm Gameiro to Atletico for 30 million + Vietto going the other way to Sevilla.

Blessing in disguise, IMHO, although Gameiro will help Simeone tremendously. We need a scoring winger more than any other attacker.

I don't think Lucho wants a scoring winger. I just hope we don't end up with Lucas Perez.

Professor Chaos

Lucas Perez is not at Barca level. Milik is shitty finisher and only left footed (he uses right leg to not fall down), Lacazette is €50M and only possible if we sell Turan for at least €30M.

Raketa10

No way Lucas Perez is coming. I would rather sign Lord Bendtner :lol:
At least today we will know if we have lost battle for Gameiro and Vietto since tomorrow ATM is going to Australia.

khaled_a_d

I understand your logic about going for a scoring winger,but there is very small chance it happens.
We are after a scoring striker,if not those 2 we will look for another no9 not a winger.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't think Lucho wants a scoring winger. I just hope we don't end up with Lucas Perez.

Well, the pursuit of Nolito would suggest otherwise...especially since winter.

No idea what the options are now, Perez & Jonas are Adriano level additions.

khaled_a_d

He wanted one of Denis & Nolito in winter.we didn't sign Nolito b/c of the price and Denis b/c of Villarreal rejecting to sell.
So that suggest he wanted someone who can play on the wing,not a scoring winger.And with Denis in the team we won't go for a winger.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

No idea what the options are now, Perez & Jonas are Adriano level additions.

As khaled said, there's Denis here now. And Robert clearly stated they'll sign a striker. Problem is who. They should sell Arda to get someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans