Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Barcelona at this moment plan to sign 4-5 players in the summer. 1 or 2 important players would be sold. [catalunya radio]

Antimadridista1

According to AS, Barcelona has a new priority

They want to sign Cavani from PSG.

The supposed deal is to pay a fee and to include Alexis Sanchez in the deal.

Hi again guys :blush: Seems that the TS drama could happen again.

Can't wait for Zubi to get all offended again because the same club as last summer will just give him the finger again :neymar:

Note that i think Sanchez is a great player, but no thank you, i prefer Cavani :wub:

Also, Cavani's agent just said two days ago that some newspapers should stop to fantasise about PSG selling Cavani because he will be a PSG player next season, plain and simple. :blush:

Comment peux-tu croire a de telles rumeurs mon cher ami ? Les seuls clubs qui pourraient vraiment être intéressé par Cavani sont Chelsea et Manchester United ; Aucune chance qu'il quitte le PSG connaissant Nasser anyways.

Ter Stegen for 15m + CB for 25m/30m = approximately 42,5m spent , and we'll probably sell players . It means that we'll have enough money ( (60 - 42,5) + 25m of sold players = 42,5m available) for two other players ; I would buy a central midfielder like Gundogan or Vidal to have more quality and depth in our aging midfield and another centre back.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Balanta (Plate): "Didn't hear anything from Barça, so I can't say anything. I just keep on working hard. Joining Barça would be a blessing."
Eder Balanta (River Plate): "I've a contract at River until 2016. Joining Barça would be a dream, they are one of the biggest clubs." [cope]

G

Gascav

That's BS. We don't need Cavani + he'd be too expensive + Sanchez is better

AS is not reliable at all anyway
i prefer cavani over to sanchez. can play on the wings, he is tall and good in defending and scoring set pieces, can shoot from distance, can dribble and can play on the wings. with all respect to sanchez Cavani is a top striker material, a 30 goal a season player and can play and score anywhere from the front three, from his left, right feet and a header

Bertus

Comment peux-tu croire a de telles rumeurs mon cher ami ? Les seuls clubs qui pourraient vraiment être intéressé par Cavani sont Chelsea et Manchester United ; Aucune chance qu'il quitte le PSG connaissant Nasser anyways.

Ter Stegen for 15m + CB for 25m/30m = approximately 42,5m spent , and we'll probably sell players . It means that we'll have enough money ( (60 - 42,5) + 25m of sold players = 42,5m available) for two other players ; I would buy a central midfielder like Gundogan or Vidal to have more quality and depth in our aging midfield and another centre back.

Ah mais moi je n'y crois pas une seconde. C'est juste que j'ai bien rigolé l'été dernier quand certains ici se sont accrochés à ce que disaient les médias sur TS. Enfin, j'ai moins rigolé quand deux ou trois s'en sont un peu pris à moi car ce que je disais n'allait pas dans leur sens et le sens de médias qui racontent parfois n'importe quoi.

About Chelsea and MU's insterest, i already replied in the other transfers thread. As you said, there's no way Nasser would sell cavani, especially if it means selling for less than what Paris paid for last summer. That makes no sense at all.

Plus, as said above, Cavani's agent just said that Cavani will not leave PSG, so i guess Nasser finally got annoyed by those english medias.

Au fait, je suis aussi fan de Barcelone, c'est pourquoi je poste ici. Mais pas fan de Rosell (il est parti, c'est bien ainsi), et pas de Zubi, qui a de plus en plus dans son viseur des joueurs qu'il n'a aucune chance de recruter.

Donc, je souhaite que du bon à Barcelone, notamment car je ne veux pas voir Madrid et le gros Carlo gagner la liga.

I

instinct

Barcelona at this moment plan to sign 4-5 players in the summer. 1 or 2 important players would be sold. [catalunya radio]

The catalunya radio is one of the most reliable sources out there, isn't it? I heard it somewhere. Would be great.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We plan many things in our life, but we don't manage to do everything because of various reasons ofc.

This board planned to sign Thiago Silva last summer, but they could not. Why? Because he didn't want to come by forcing his way out. He would have only been a Barcelona player if PSG wanted to sell and they certainly didnt.

This board are perhaps planning to sign 4-5 players, but judging at their track record, I would be pleasantly suprised if they manage to sign 2 excluding Marc-Andre ter Stegen.

L

linetty

Depending on who these "important players" are. I am totally against selling Pedro and Alexis. Song and Masch are OK.
Selling Pedro/Alexis would make no sense. Those 'important players' are Song, Masch and maybe Alves.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One of Song and Masch is definitely leaving, if not both..... That leaves another player's departure in case only one of them leaves. That player might be Alves whose contract will run out in summer 2015.

I don't think that the current board will ever sell Alves.

Should look to renew then, even if it is for a couple of years. In january next year, he can sign a pre-contract with whichever team he want and leave for free in the summer.

Antimadridista1

Tello can be an important player for Zubizarreta… We don't know his definition of important player.
Knowing that Rafinha + Deulofeu are coming back and that both of them play as wingers, we'll probably sell two wingers… Tello + Pedro/Alexis.
I'm not sure that Javier wants to leave unless we sign a big name in defense like David Luiz or Hummels because he won't be anymore a starter. I don't know about Song, not sure that he wants to leave, he loves Barcelona and he loves to be paid 7m a year (salary he won't get at any other club unless he goes to to China or Qatar).

G

Gascav

Tello can be an important player for Zubizarreta… We don't know his definition of important player.
Knowing that Rafinha + Deulofeu are coming back and that both of them play as wingers, we'll probably sell two wingers… Tello + Pedro/Alexis.
I'm not sure that Javier wants to leave unless we sign a big name in defense like David Luiz or Hummels because he won't be anymore a starter. I don't know about Song, not sure that he wants to leave, he loves Barcelona and he loves to be paid 7m a year (salary he won't get at any other club unless he goes to to China or Qatar).

we are paying song 7M? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans