Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Considering all the rumours and all the names we've been linked with, It would be funny if we end up with Mathieu :VdB: :zubi:
With Puyol leaving, they are now forced to bring a big name. That's why I think it'll be either Luiz or Hummels. Luiz being the one most likely.

B

beautifulgame

oh wait, thats right he had that season long injury?

course they know who he is. lol

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Zubizarreta (sports director): "We know the name of Valdes' successor, transfer is almost done. We'll announce it at the right time." [rac1]

Kohe321

Both Luiz and Hummels being signed this summer would be a dream come true. How much would that cost you guys think? I guess theres hardly any chance we'll sign more than one CB? That's a shame, because we need more than just a replacement for Puyol, we need one more (the one we've needed the past few seasons) as well.

coura

Banned
Both Luiz and Hummels being signed this summer would be a dream come true. How much would that cost you guys think? I guess theres hardly any chance we'll sign more than one CB? That's a shame, because we need more than just a replacement for Puyol, we need one more (the one we've needed the past few seasons) as well.

Musacchio is a good defender and he´s free. He and Hummels/whatever.

jklz

Faus said in an interview with Catalunya Radio that the transferbudget is 50-60M in the summer, he hopes to sign 2-4 players with that.

H

Haruko The Goon

Ter Stegen + Hummels = Back to the Barca of 2010.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans