Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haruko The Goon

Vidic and Sagna are free in the summer.

I told you, you should have gone for Vidic.

H

Haruko The Goon

Vermaelen has 12 months left on his deal..... that's another option.

F

Flavia

Barcelona coach Tata Martino will soon meet with president Bartomeu and sports director Zubizarreta to plan the squad for next season.
Players whose situation will be discussed: Pinto, Mascherano, Alves, Montoya, Song, Sergi Roberto, Tello, Rafinha, Deulofeu, and Bojan. [md]

jklz

50-60M? We need 2 goalkeepers, 1-2 CB's, maybe a right back if Montoya decides to leave and what else?

Don't forget sales, and I suppose that if we really fall short of a player the board will increase the budget.

L

linetty

50-60M? We need 2 goalkeepers, 1-2 CB's, maybe a right back if Montoya decides to leave and what else?
ter Stegen 12m, Hummels 25m(?), Balanta 5m(?) = ~42m

Still around 20m for a 2nd goalkepper or/and a fullback.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

There's no need to buy 2 gk. Either renew Pinto, or give a chance to Masip. I'd renew Pinto.

Djab

Me too. Pinto looks really comfortable on the pitch and seems to be having an important role in changing room.

G

Gascav

I would like three players ter stegen, and a cb plus either a striker #9 or a MF

Bertus

According to AS, Barcelona has a new priority

They want to sign Cavani from PSG.

The supposed deal is to pay a fee and to include Alexis Sanchez in the deal.

Hi again guys :blush: Seems that the TS drama could happen again.

Can't wait for Zubi to get all offended again because the same club as last summer will just give him the finger again :neymar:

Note that i think Sanchez is a great player, but no thank you, i prefer Cavani :wub:

Also, Cavani's agent just said two days ago that some newspapers should stop to fantasise about PSG selling Cavani because he will be a PSG player next season, plain and simple. :blush:

Last edited:
I

instinct

With Barcelona interested in Fiorentina right back Cuadrado and Fiorentina interested in Alves, there are rumours about a swap deal. [md]

:lol: :lol:

L

linetty

According to AS, Barcelona has a new priority

They want to sign Cavani from PSG.

The supposed deal is to pay a fee and to include Alexis Sanchez in the deal.

Hi again guys :blush: Seems that the TS drama could happen again.

Can't wait for Zubi to get all offended again because the same club as last summer will just give him the finger again :neymar:

Note that i think Sanchez is a great player, but no thank you, i prefer Cavani :wub:

Also, Cavani's agent just said two days ago that some newspapers should stop to fantasise about PSG selling Cavani because he will be a PSG player next season, plain and simple. :blush:
That's BS. We don't need Cavani + he'd be too expensive + Sanchez is better

AS is not reliable at all anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans