Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

You guys rate our player prices too low especially in a transfer market as inflated as this Alves is still considered a worldclass RB contrary to popular belief on this forum and will be still able to pull around 25-35m and @FCBlaug Rafina is very versatile he can be a great CM

He will be 31 by the end of the season with 1 year in his contract and we are a team who sold Villa for 2M,Ibra for 24M .I don't trust our management tbh

zanela

Benatia has the chance to play CL next season, at a club he's well-settled. Plus, has 4 years left on his contract. It will take some shrewd manoeuvring, from the Barca Team, to land him. I give them zero chance to pull it off. I suggest you people save the heartbreak, and look at more realistic targets.

Personally, Barca will land one of Balanta or Luiz. (or both which wouldn't be too bad)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Benatia has the chance to play CL next season, at a club he's well-settled. Plus, has 4 years left on his contract. It will take some shrewd manoeuvring, from the Barca Team, to land him. I give them zero chance to pull it off. I suggest you people save the heartbreak, and look at more realistic targets.

Personally, Barca will land one of Balanta or Luiz. (or both which wouldn't be too bad)
Well maybe the allure of Barca might do it especially considering that we have a spot open and he will probably be a shoe in the defense he will come

zanela

Well maybe the allure of Barca might do it especially considering that we have a spot open and he will probably be a shoe in the defense he will come

Barca, between now and end of summer, will be linked to a plethora of names. And, whilst I'm sure zubi and co have their own shortlist, it will all come down to availability and being affordable. Benatia is neither. And I doubt they rate him as much as T.Silva, to spend their entire summer courting him, and be willing to match Roma's asking price, which would be astronomical, no doubt.

Cule4life

The Culest
Why wouldnt Benatia come to Barca a CL contender and regular trophy winners with guarantee of playing time over freaking Roma?

zanela

It's not so much about the player's desire, as much it is about the willingness of his employer and that of his potential buyer.

Cule4life

The Culest
It's not so much about the player's desire, as much it is about the willingness of his employer and that of his potential buyer.

Roma are a selling club. And a lot depends on the player. No club wants to keep an unhappy player. If Thiago Silva wanted to come we could have got him but he chose PSG as he wanted to feed his family

zanela

Roma are a selling club. And a lot depends on the player. No club wants to keep an unhappy player. If Thiago Silva wanted to come we could have got him but he chose PSG as he wanted to feed his family

I doubt Roma are financially that desperate, to part away with their star players with CL on the horizon. A premier defender they only bought last summer, one very hard to replace. Roma is in control because of his contract situation. He can make all the noises, but his employer will decide, if he moves, and at what price if at all.
If you do think Benatia is possible, good for you. Keep dreaming. I just don't share your sentiments.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Why wouldnt Benatia come to Barca a CL contender and regular trophy winners with guarantee of playing time over freaking Roma?

I think the more important question is does Barcelona want him. Like I said before, language and nationality plays part here. It's no coincidence that they wanted Silva and Marquinos who are brazilians. If Barca would really go after him and don't spare money they have a chance unless PSG will also be after him, then we have no chance, on the other hand I think that we can outbid such clubs as United or Juventus which are also interested in Benatia.

Cule4life

The Culest
I doubt Roma are financially that desperate, to part away with their star players with CL on the horizon. A premier defender they only bought last summer, one very hard to replace. Roma is in control because of his contract situation. He can make all the noises, but his employer will decide, if he moves, and at what price if at all.
If you do think Benatia is possible, good for you. Keep dreaming. I just don't share your sentiments.

If that is our attitude we might as well give up on any big name transfers. Look at Madrid they always get their galacticos. Granted they overpay but they just don't give up like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans