Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Benatia and Vidal would cost 80 million. Considering the amount of commercial deals we've made this should be no problem. There is a constant flow of income for the club. The only way to keep the club financially viable is to keep winning. This is where we have to spend. There is no La Masia youngster who at the moment can walk into the first team. Not Batra, Delo, Rafinha, Dongou or Adama. So we have no choice but to buy to plug the holes.

Midfielder-Vidal.
CB-Benatia
Striker-Mandzukic

Ter Stegen is on the way so we got a keep there. If required a full back should be signed.

DO NOT sell Adriano. He's very versatile and a great squad player.

fcbdna

Banned
Benatia and Vidal would cost 80 million. Considering the amount of commercial deals we've made this should be no problem. There is a constant flow of income for the club. The only way to keep the club financially viable is to keep winning. This is where we have to spend. There is no La Masia youngster who at the moment can walk into the first team. Not Batra, Delo, Rafinha, Dongou or Adama. So we have no choice but to buy to plug the holes.

Midfielder-Vidal.
CB-Benatia
Striker-Mandzukic

Ter Stegen is on the way so we got a keep there. If required a full back should be signed.

Scratch the Vidal part I absolutely agree with you. However Mandzukic won't want to play off the bench.

F

FCBblaug

Midfielder-Vidal.
CB-Benatia
Striker-Mandzukic

I will willingly pay 80 M for vidal and benatia, they will improve our defense and midfield

ivan_barca

Benatia is playing as a right central defender,same as Pique. They wont be good pair,because Pique is also right central same as Bartra. That`s why they are not good pair. We need a left footed central defender or versatility one who play as a left central defender. BENATIA is playing with Castan on his left side, Pique is playing with Masche on his left side or Puyol. Only with Bartra hi is our left sided CB and they are terrible as a pair..

F

FCBblaug

Benatia is playing as a right central defender,same as Pique. They wont be good pair,because Pique is also right central same as Bartra. That`s why they are not good pair. We need a left footed central defender or versatility one who play as a left central defender. BENATIA is playing with Castan on his left side, Pique is playing with Masche on his left side or Puyol. Only with Bartra hi is our left sided CB and they are terrible as a pair..

You are saying this as if defenders cant switch sides, pique has played on the left so often
E.g in the el classico, in the CDR final 2012, and for spain, your argument doesnt make sense because defenders switch all the time!!
:angry::angry::angry:

abual3bed1

Oh my, we're back to right CB and left CB. This isn't fifa guys. Both Cbs agree on where they want to play so they are comfortable together. Pique played at "left" CB next to Marquez. And Puyol who plays on the "left" CB next to Pique, played on "right" CB next to Milito. So stop this non-sense. Even Thiago Silva plays "left" CB for PSG yet plays "right" CB with Brazil.

F

FCBblaug

Oh my, we're back to right CB and left CB. This isn't fifa guys. Both Cbs agree on where they want to play so they are comfortable together. Pique played at "left" CB next to Marquez. And Puyol who plays on the "left" CB next to Pique, played on "right" CB next to Milito. So stop this non-sense. Even Thiago Silva plays "left" CB for PSG yet plays "right" CB with Brazil.

:goodpost:

F

FCBblaug

Same here. Vidal and a CB are no-brainers.

Never seen Schar play.

Is he Barca material?

My feeling is we will go for Hummels or Luiz.
I dont agree. If we go for wwo CBs then i think it should be benatia and a young prospect balanta who in future could make a pairing with bartra to take over from pique and benatia
Vidal or a similar type of player is essential IMO
My ideal formation 4-1-3-2
...........................ter stegen....
Danilo.....benatia...........................pique.......alba
.......................busquets..................
........ Vidal...........cesc...........iniesta
..............messi.................neymar....

That means we get four new players:

I

instinct

Why pay 60M for Vidal when we can get Dinho for 2M. Play him as a left attacking midfielder behind Neymar.

Your seriously think that he would be as great as he was back in 2005? Impossible because he has new teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans