Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If this shiet is even remotely true, i would be really sad bout the quality of the so called "scouts" of ours, not that they have ever make me happy anyway

Maybe the problem is just that, you're never happy?...Mathieu is a better option today, yesterday and pretty much all the time than Musacchio

ivan_barca

Mathieu has all the quality to play for us. He is tall,fast,left footed and and with very good technique. He played as a left back most of his career,but after Valverde put him to play as a Cb he is real deal. The only one problem with him is his age. He is 30 years old.

E

El_e8

If Gundogan has spondylolisthesis we are buying vegetable who is no use for us.

Major risk but if they get him cheap, like very cheap I guess team like Barca can take a gamble.

rixxer

Mathieu has all the quality to play for us. He is tall,fast,left footed and and with very good technique. He played as a left back most of his career,but after Valverde put him to play as a Cb he is real deal. The only one problem with him is his age. He is 30 years old.

I really do not get why they did not take him before he renewed...he would have been solid acquisition, reliable and fast enough, also able to play LB if necessary. But at times there were many haters of Mathieu in this forum as well when his name was put up as possible back up for CB position.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I really do not get why they did not take him before he renewed...he would have been solid acquisition, reliable and fast enough, also able to play LB if necessary. But at times there were many haters of Mathieu in this forum as well when his name was put up as possible back up for CB position.

It was because he's been mentioned as the sole CB option Barca could go for when the fans wanted a better and bigger name. I'm fine with his arrival. He can cover two positions and has the height factor. But as the only arrival for the defence? No.

Cule4life

The Culest
It was because he's been mentioned as the sole CB option Barca could go for when the fans wanted a better and bigger name. I'm fine with his arrival. He can cover two positions and has the height factor. But as the only arrival for the defence? No.

Yeah I wouldn't be mad if he came as a backup. But my choice would be Benatia+a high potential youngster like doria.

serghei

Matthieu is also in his 30s. Not much of a future investment IMO. We should look for a class player who we can turn into world class DURING the season. Someone like Yaya Toure in 2008. Benatia fills that bill as long as the price is right. No 40m bullshit, cause he ain't worth that much.

L

linetty

Barcelona's main team doctor reportedly didn't attend game against Celta on Wed because he was in Germany to test Dortmund's Gundogan. [md]

L

linetty

Barcelona and Napoli have been in touch regarding a transfer of Mascherano. Both clubs are willing to start formal talks this summer [marca]

Degane

nooooooo. please no. sell song, keep masche, buy a two CBs one of which can play on the wing.

Balanta is a promising young defender from River.
What about Porto's Mangala?

Egert

Estonian Culé
nooooooo. please no. sell song, keep masche, buy a two CBs one of which can play on the wing.

Balanta is a promising young defender from River.
What about Porto's Mangala?

Mangala is too expensive. We will go for Benatia,Luiz or Hummels + one younger defender.

Neymessi

I don't get the hype for gundogan signing.He is a good player but why is he a necessity?cesc-busi-iniesta works fine in the midfield imo..

barcanuck

So if Valdes, Puyol, Masch, Alves all leave! Damn that's alot of leaders we lose in one season. Hoping Masch and Alves stay since the other 2 are decided.

Cule4life

The Culest
Test drunk typing this.

I never believed Cesc was ideal for us. He is good for epl sides. Here he has to control tempo of the game which he can't do. He has very less awareness in tight spaces and under high pressing. He has good vision to pick out the final pass but thats not enough for us. I would rather have Thiago. Get Gundogan. Use him as backup for iniesta though I would rather sell him to Moyes but that will never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans