Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessiDinho10

Transfer of Dortmund winger Marco Reus (24) could be put on hold after transfer ban. Player was waiting for Barcelona's final offer. [sport]

Wut?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Transfer of Dortmund winger Marco Reus (24) could be put on hold after transfer ban. Player was waiting for Barcelona's final offer. [sport]

Wut?

I would put a hold on any offers due to his ridiculous performance yesterday alone tbh.

Leo10

I know its probably BS but if Dortmund sell all their good players how exactly are they planning to win the Bundesliga next season?

L

linetty

Dupont (lawyer Halilovic): "I can't imagine that my client won't be able to play at Barça. His transfer dates from before the ban." [rac1]

XaviMessiGirl

Re: Dortmund, it's a vicious cycle really. Top players don't see them as a club that can truly give them glory, but they can't become that type of attractive club without a core of top players who want to stay, nor do they have the pocketbook or storied history (compared to several other clubs) to attract them that way. It's a shame.

CatalinR10

Reus is considering to stay at Dortmund for another year if he can't join Barcelona now. Meeting planned between agent and Barcelona [sport]

Djab

Disgustingly, a news agancy here is saying there is no way for MAtS to come here.

And it says MAtS and his agent have said it themselves. :puke:

Trickykid

Disgustingly, a news agancy here is saying there is no way for MAtS to come here.

And it says MAtS and his agent have said it themselves. :puke:

Calm down. While I have no idea who the news agency here is, I bet they're just quoting his agent on his comments yesterday.

Djab

Calm down. While I have no idea who the news agency here is, I bet they're just quoting his agent on his comments yesterday.

They're quoting Goal.fart I think.
But the thing is they are saying 100% tS won't come, which is idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans