Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

desoe

Expect a ton of BS from SPORT/EMD about players/coaches from now until the end of the season.

Probably rumors about panic buys like Marko Reus and not even a single thing which the team really needs to start rebuilding. After so much media brainwashing, the fans will probably start thinking that this is exactly what Barca needs this summer - Marko Reus. He's the ultimate fix for our problems. Just like we didn't need nobody, but Neymar last summer.

Last edited:

barca1899

French club PSG are considering to sign Barcelona right back Dani Alves (30) during the upcoming summer transfer window. [france football]

celebration.gif

Jägermeister

French club PSG are considering to sign Barcelona right back Dani Alves (30) during the upcoming summer transfer window. [france football]

The problem is that we will have only Montoya then next season :zubi:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Frank de Boer (About coaching Barça) :"I'm happy at Ajax but if, at one point in my career, the possibility comes, I would consider it,"
Frank de Boer :"But, for now, I have enough goals at Ajax."
Frank de Boer : "Pep back to Barca would be a good move but I don't think it's a possibility.
Frank de Boer :"Barcelona could want this but Pep has just started at Bayern and is far from finished over there. He wants to achieve a lot more goals."

zanela

To the benefit of those (like myself) who were unsure of the deadline for signing an emergency Gk, it's June 30. Acc. to Spanish sources, Keylor Navas, Kiko Casilla, and Willy Caballero are the likely candidates, with the costa rican as the front-runner. I'm certain Barca will exercise this provision, as complete reliance on CAS would be a huge risk. So expect one of the aforementioned to arrive before the dealine, with Pinto departing. VV, I think will accept the 1 year renewal, and who knows even long-term if there is a change in regime. Failing which Masip can see promotion. In short, the GK situation should be resolved regardless of the fate of our FIFA appeal.
The only worry is the defence. :(

DinhoR10

and attack ....

On current form would any of our front four options ...Messi / Neymar / Pedro / Sanchez make it into the Madrid starting eleven ?

Or ON CURRENT FORM would Madrid take any of them ??

Don't even start, every team in the world would start Messi once he's not injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans