Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

BldZGFHCAAAxPy5.jpg:large

"Zubi will be in charge of changes.
Bartomeu trusts him to do the urgent renovation of the fcb squad.
His duties are new coach, selling and buying"

We're saved now, Zubi got this :zubi:

:rofl1:

:cry:

Devils

Wow he may actually have to do some fucking work.

I bet now he's secretly hoping we get the FIFA sanction.

JamDav1982

All successful teams decline as they try and hold on to old players and old systems too long.

The decline in the team was always going to happen. It happened when Cruyff was manager. It happened when Rijkaard was manager and Pep could see it happening when he was manager.

Now is the time whoever is on the board has to make sweeping changes and show that it is the beginning of new era.

zanela

LOL

I don't know how reliable this source is. It talks about the possibility of half the squad leaving.

Either way, it won't materialise, because we ain't winning any appeal. These rumours most likely to appease the fans.

raskolnikov

More like Malaysia airlines.

Imagine being him, you get paid a shitload for doing fuck all while knowing you are incompetent and best thing would be to leave. If you love Barcelona, would you stay and collect easy paychecks hurting what you love or have some honour and resign so the club can rebound to greatness?

Barcilliant

Don't even start, every team in the world would start Messi once he's not injured.

LOL-what would Messi do at Madrid-walk around and look at the other players. Something is wrong. Messi is not putting in any effort. Realistically Pedro, Alexis, Tello are not Barca material. They are good back up but not first team material. Jury is out on Neymar. His style doesn't suit us and is actually better suited to RM and AM.

The midfield except for Iniesta is slow and horrible. Xavi past it, Cesc -a misfit and Busquets has had a poor season. There is no strength and hard tackling there. No speed either. Needs an overhaul. The defence and gk situation have been talked about for 3 years so I'm not even going there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans