Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
what did Valverde achieve so far to deserve high profile Barcelona job? At least Tata won something before.

And we can easily sell Cesc for 40 million to desperate Moyes, why no mentioned of that.

I'll take an early election pls
Befriended Zubi :pep:

hulinat

Crazy isn't it. Bayern, Madrid, Atletico, Chelsea, Dortmund, etc all have better managers. The best Barca come up with is Valverde, Lucho, etc. disappointing. The next season will be crucial in terms of pressure for the club to win right away.

Was Guardiola a well known manager when he came to Barcelona? No. Was Tito? No.

Behrox

You guys want tactical versatility and ability to read games in a coach so those mentioning Lucho how many games have you seen in which he showed any of that?

Crixus

i just heard this rumor not sure if true or not scolari advised TS to join barca this summer because french league has no competition and he wont develop .
We should go for him alves+ 15m

Behrox

i just heard this rumor not sure if true or not scolari advised TS to join barca this summer because french league has no competition and he wont develop .
We should go for him alves+ 15m
its not like he is an upcoming superstar who needs development he is just getting his final payday at PSG

Stric

Was Guardiola a well known manager when he came to Barcelona? No. Was Tito? No.

However, unlike Tito, Guardiola wasn't exactly a nobody. He was the chosen one - the former captain, EC winner and and flagship player of Cruyff's dream team, charismatic. He had all the right traits to become the coach and a successful one, to boot. His story of becoming successful with Barca as a coach is not that much of an exception-to-the-rule as people tend to make it. The weirdest thing about it is that it happened so quickly after he took over.

zanela

I will gladly welcome Valverde if he brings laporte with him. But it ain't happening. Besides, its too early to be discussing about transfers for 2015.

Stric

he was world class player, there are enough former world class players who where terrible coaches and quit rather quickly.

It was a gamble and it paid off.

Of course, you can never be sure. I'm just saying, if you were to count on a player to become a good coach, Guardiola would be a pretty good choice. Because even during his playing career he had that kind of understanding of the game that a coach needs to have. And he had other qualities which are good for a coach to have, that many other former world class players didn't have.

kozza

Valverde was very appreciated by Valencia fans because he made them play good football and improve the results, this year he is doing very well with Bilbao who are in in their way to the champion's league after they were in second half of the table last season, his teams are playing well with good combinations between players and he's not suicidal like Vilanova, therefore i would prefer him over Lucho but Klopp (if available) would be my first choice.
Martinez who ?

Klopp stated that he stays at Borussia.
"Jürgen Klopp bekennt sich zu Borussia Dortmund: "Verliebt in diesen Verein"
Dortmund (dpa) - Fußball-Coach Jürgen Klopp hat sich erneut zum Bundesligisten Borussia Dortmund bekannt. Er reagierte damit auf Spekulationen, nach denen er ein Trainer-Kandidat beim FC Barcelona sei."
That means - "I'm in love with club" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans