Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazp

Klopp stated that he stays at Borussia.
"Jürgen Klopp bekennt sich zu Borussia Dortmund: "Verliebt in diesen Verein"
Dortmund (dpa) - Fußball-Coach Jürgen Klopp hat sich erneut zum Bundesligisten Borussia Dortmund bekannt. Er reagierte damit auf Spekulationen, nach denen er ein Trainer-Kandidat beim FC Barcelona sei."
That means - "I'm in love with club" .

He's afraid to leave his comfort zone, I get it, nobody wants to be David Moyes 2.0. Great coach though.

I don't know is he afraid or he whant to be coach in BVB 2-3 years more and to do something big in this club and than go somewhere else. I have just readed this news and share it here.

Crixus

Initial plan is that both Rafinha and Deulofeu return from loan this year, although it's not ruled out Deulofeu continues at Everton [marca]
Deulo should stay at everton next year and i hope they play the Cl instead of arsenal (it would help him grow ) .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Unless we sell Alexis, I don't see Deulofeu getting many mintues next season. Will be like Tello all over again. Rafinha, however, I have really big hopes for him. Hoping he will bench Xavi next season.

Zincubus

Banned
i just heard this rumor not sure if true or not scolari advised TS to join barca this summer because french league has no competition and he wont develop .
We should go for him alves+ 15m

How's he gonna develop at his age , anyways ??

He'll just get slower and much injury prone ala Puyol .

khaled_a_d

Unless we sell Alexis, I don't see Deulofeu getting many mintues next season. Will be like Tello all over again. Rafinha, however, I have really big hopes for him. Hoping he will bench Xavi next season.

At this point he need to be with the 1st team and train with his future team mates every day while competing for minutes ,we have developed many young players within our teams ,I don't get why suddenly every player need to be loaned until he is ready to be starter
Also we should sell one of Sanchez or Pedro anyway to fund our transfers

Crixus

according to a journalist named xavi torres barca will sign these players keylor navas ,stegan ,mangala ,aymeric laporte ,reus ,klose , and a RB

my opinion i can't see this happen (mangala and laporte ) will cost over 60 m
reus 35
stegan , k.navas 20m
klose 3m
with this board i call BS on this
Btw this guy leaked that sandro rosell will resign a day before it happened

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
according to a journalist named xavi torres barca will sign these players keylor navas ,stegan ,mangala ,aymeric laporte ,reus ,klose , and a RB

my opinion i can't see this happen (mangala and laporte ) will cost over 60 m
reus 35
stegan , k.navas 20m
klose 3m
with this board i call BS on this
Btw this guy leaked that sandro rosell will resign a day before it happened

Looks like Mr. Torres said that just after finishing a few seasons of FM 14.

Crixus

Looks like Mr. Torres said that just after finishing a few seasons of FM 14.
it Could be BS as i said but it could happen, this summer will be the last chance for this board before the election they will try to fix their image expect anything.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
it Could be BS as i said but it could happen, this summer will be the last chance for this board before the election they will try to fix their image expect anything.

Well, if they are not out in summer already, then they probably will or atleast should atleast in theory try to make an honest effort at the sporting department(in other sports as well) and try to build the team again, but I just can't and just can't trust Zubi.... Perhaps im being a pessimist which is something I really dislike, but I think it's warranted this time.....

Crixus

Well, if they are not out in summer already, then they probably will or atleast should atleast in theory try to make an honest effort at the sporting department(in other sports as well) and try to build the team again, but I just can't and just can't trust Zubi.... Perhaps im being a pessimist which is something I really dislike, but I think it's warranted this time.....
with zubi in charge of this, every cule is pessimist . :D

raskolnikov

We need to adjust the system so Cesc will funcion perfectly since we have nobody to replace Xavi for the old one, selling him would be stupid.

Stric

Besides, his role in the team is getting bigger every season, Xavi is getting older, and Manchester United has gone from EPL #1 club led by an icon manager to not even a title contender.

mazp

Selling anybody would be stupid, if were not buying anybody in the first place...Let's see if the ban gets at the very least suspended first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans