Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

He is a really good GK especially when you look at his age. Of course he still makes some fails but his reflexes are awesome and his passing abilities are also solid. I think he will make some mistakes in his first two seasons here but I'm sure that he will develop into a BEAST.

zanela

Well..... the one of them who is willing to play second fiddle to Ter Stegen I guess.

I don't think any of them will settle for the back-up role, tbh. They are all great keepers in their own right, and can be starters for quite a few big clubs if they moved. Willy may be, because he's the senior most. But even he would like to be playing regularly considering he may 've a shot at Copa America with a change in managerial position for Arg post-WC. If they're brought in, and the TB is suspended which I doubt. Then the german should leave on loan to a LL club, as having him and the one of the aforementioned could prove counter-productive.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Ter Stegen is a great talent for sure. He shows good reactions and is very comfortable with his feet. Except for Neuer you won't find a more skilled keeper than him.
There are so many things you should worry about, but imo MAtS is certainly not one of them.

DennyCrane

Yes, because Francois Gallardo, Pedro's agent - and a notorious rumormonger - claims that Pedro is pissed with his lack of minutes this season. If a player was sold every time his dickhead agent went public with random drivel, no player would stay at any club for more than half a season.

Isn't that the guy from that TV show 'El Chiringuito de Jugones', who always pulls stuff out of thin air, like last week or so when he claimed that Reus signed for RM and when asked for sources always refers to nebolous 'insiders' ?

Dude seems trustworthy for sure.

Trickykid

Isn't that the guy from that TV show 'El Chiringuito de Jugones', who always pulls stuff out of thin air, like last week or so when he claimed that Reus signed for RM and when asked for sources always refers to nebolous 'insiders' ?

Dude seems trustworthy for sure.

Yup, sure is. Complete and utter windbag.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think all 3 could fight for the main keeper Position against Ter stegen.

I don't think any of them will settle for the back-up role, tbh. They are all great keepers in their own right, and can be starters for quite a few big clubs if they moved. Willy may be, because he's the senior most. But even he would like to be playing regularly considering he may 've a shot at Copa America with a change in managerial position for Arg post-WC. If they're brought in, and the TB is suspended which I doubt. Then the german should leave on loan to a LL club, as having him and the one of the aforementioned could prove counter-productive.

That's the problem. As you guys say, all three of them are class and can be starters for other big clubs. Competition would be good, but it's quite clear that ter Stegen will start the season as our #1.

Maybe Masip as backup for ter Stegen could be a good solution as he has been excellent for some time now.

F

Flavia

So, who is everyone's fav to be our emergency gk? The likely names listed in the media are Willy, Keylor and Casilla. And whilst I totally adore the costa rican, his only weakness is Barca's main weakness: defending crosses. His agility and reflexes, however, are extraordinary. Casilla on the other hand is monstrous at defending aerial balls (the best in LL alongside Courtois), and is familiar with the catalan contingent. Willy is solid all round.

I'd take Willy, if MAtS is coming. I doubt they'll sign the emergency gk, though.

Chainsaw

Killahead
My choice is Willy but I'm not sure he exchange playing regularly for Malaga for the part time job at Barca. Julio Cesar could be an option too.

Alarcón

Masip is the best back up one could imagine. He is an excellent goalkeeper, comes from our cantera and we won't pay a single dime for him. I don't know why the club is looking at goalkeepers who are starters for the club, are likely to cost a lot and are on higher wages than Masip.

Zincubus

Banned
according to a journalist named xavi torres barca will sign these players keylor navas ,stegan ,mangala ,aymeric laporte ,reus ,klose , and a RB

my opinion i can't see this happen (mangala and laporte ) will cost over 60 m
reus 35
stegan , k.navas 20m
klose 3m
with this board i call BS on this
Btw this guy leaked that sandro rosell will resign a day before it happened

Will Klose come with care package ?

He's well past his best IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans