Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
according to a journalist named xavi torres barca will sign these players keylor navas ,stegan ,mangala ,aymeric laporte ,reus ,klose , and a RB

my opinion i can't see this happen (mangala and laporte ) will cost over 60 m
reus 35
stegan , k.navas 20m
klose 3m
with this board i call BS on this
Btw this guy leaked that sandro rosell will resign a day before it happened

If we have money then let's go for Mangala or Benatia, but in the end we will end up with Luiz.

I

instinct

Zubizaretta: "An overhaul? Lets focus on the Liga now, we will talk about every thing when the season ends"

fcbdna

Banned
Well if you watched our last big games you would known it doesn't !

Sorry mate our team is proof that it does.

At a time it was Ronaldinho (Best player in the world) Eto(Arguably best striker in the world) & Messi (Best young player in the world). WORKED!

Then we had :

Xavi, Iniesta and Messi (3 players that will stroll into the worlds first 11 at the time) It worked!

Now we have : Messi,Xavi,Iniesta,Neymar. Not quite there yet, but showing good signs for the near future.

DinhoR10

At a time it was Ronaldinho (Best player in the world) Eto(Arguably best striker in the world) & Messi (Best young player in the world). WORKED!

Then we had :

Xavi, Iniesta and Messi (3 players that will stroll into the worlds first 11 at the time) It worked!

Now we have : Messi,Xavi,Iniesta,Neymar. Not quite there yet, but showing good signs for the near future.

The problem this season was that Iniesta was the only consistent world class performer in the big games and even he faltered toward the end.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Then we had :

The reason why R10-Eto-Messi worked so well was because all three were insanely creative offensively. They could create goals from anywhere because not only could they find the pass, they could also beat their markers and create solid scoring chances on net. Most importantly, they all had different traits that made it impossible to predict what they would do. With R10 being the setup player, Eto'o making the runs and Messi finding the seams. Henry-Eto'o-Messi had a similar element of dynamism too.

It's what is so lacking in our attack right now, goals from anywhere. Out of Messi, Neymar, Cesc, Iniesta, Alexis and Pedro, only Messi and at times Pedro have the same combination of finishing with the ability to create out of nothing.

It's why a striker is a must for me and if either Alexis or Pedro or Tello have to leave, so be it. They are all too similar and we are desperately lacking an Eto'o right now. A proper 9 will do more in a season than Alexis has done in his entire career here (with absolutely no disrespect to him as a player, I love his attitude).

But I'll say this right now, Miroslav Klose is far from the sort of striker we need. If Tata really thinks he would fit here, all the more reason he should leave.

A tall striker certainly has it's advantages but particularly someone like Aguero, I think, is what our attack needs. The problem with taller strikers is that mentally and tactically speaking, they are used to being a target man which tends to make them more stationary. Our striker needs to be comfortable with playing on the RW whenever Messi floats into the center. It's why Ibra was such a disaster here and whomever we buy as a striker needs to be suited to this role.

Klose is not that striker, he would be an even less dynamic Ibra who would stick out like a sore thumb.
People think Song is bad now and honestly think Klose would do better?

Obviously Aguero would take a summer transfer media campaign on our part but other strikers with that sort of ability are available. Ibarbo, Jackson Martinez, Reus all have traits that would bring a new element to our attack that would suit Messi and Neymar yet they have the technique to play in our system.

Would love to see Dongou get a chance tho.

Egert

Estonian Culé
According to the Daily Mirror Barcelona already contacted Chelsea to negotiate about David Luiz, who would probably cost around 30m .
:zubi:

30M? Wtf they think of Luiz. Benatia will cost only 5M more and we would get a world class defender instead of a wannabe Tarzan.

sabby

Isn't Marcelo Bielsa free these days ? He was my first choice coach last year ? We could try for Simeone as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans