Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crixus

I just saw this ( According to Bein sport middle east producer Chelsea agreed on selling David luiz to Barcelona for 35m )
#FKyouzubi
Plus this is the 3rd signing for barcelona
The 2 other signing according to them are (Stegan , Reus )
and barcelona agreed on selling cesc if man u offered the right amount of money
#More rumors to come i'll keep you guys updated

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
How about Caceres? I remember that it didn't work out for him in Barca, but I guess he developed into decent defender if he starts for Juventus.

Crixus

How about Caceres? I remember that it didn't work out for him in Barca, but I guess he developed into decent defender if he starts for Juventus.
I don't think he's good enough for us , our defense needs someone with experience and he has alot of brainfarts

KING XAVI

Guys,i just read that laporte has a 36 million euro buyout clause,.��������������������������������������.......
If this information is true,he's the best option we have,.,.......he is just like varane,he has that something about him....he is tall 6'2..6'3....and athletic..but more importantly fast as fvck....he stopped messi one on one,and neutralized his influence pretty much all game yesterday,....i can see him forming the greatest ever defensive pairing with Raphael varane.sad he isn't Spanish.but yeah,laporte and benatia for me.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Guys,i just read that laporte has a 36 million euro buyout clause,.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊.......
If this information is true,he's the best option we have,.,.......he is just like varane,he has that something about him....he is tall 6'2..6'3....and athletic..but more importantly fast as fvck....he stopped messi one on one,and neutralized his influence pretty much all game yesterday,....i can see him forming the greatest ever defensive pairing with Raphael varane.sad he isn't Spanish.but yeah,laporte and benatia for me.

Yep he impressed me too and I read that Bayern is linked with Laporte.

L

linetty

Laporte is worth the 36 mill. clause, in my opinion but we need to buy another one centre-back, a more experienced one. My wish is Hummels.

They'd both cost around 70m so that doesn't sound likely with our current board (zubi's policy).

L

linetty

Barcelona are considering to promote B goalkeeper Jordi Masip (25) next season. He could become second goalkeeper after Ter Stegen. [md]

serghei

If we bring Luiz, Pique will look at his hair and imagine Shakira's sitting next to him in defence. Not good.

On a more serious note:

- Laporte does not worth one penny more than 25m.

- Luiz will play a lot better for Barcelona than he ever played for Chelsea. 30m is a fair price for him IMO.

- Pique and Luiz will be two players with similar qualities, for that partnership to work Pique would have to develop in a more reliable, less risk-taker CB.

- The only players I'd use over Alexis are Reus and maybe Aguero. Selling him after his best season would be odd and wrong if we don't get one of these two wingers.

- Rafinha > Sergi Roberto for me. Roberto doesn't seem to grow into the kind of player we need.

- We should bring a young CB. Brasil is a great market and a pool of talent waiting to be discovered -- we should go for Doria.

- We should get rid of the false 9 stuff, and buy not a semi-retired CF, but one that would play every game. Mandzukic should be a target this summer if the ban gets suspended or revoked.

- A RB can be bought in 2015. We can do one more year with Alves and Montoya, especially with a better manager.

- We should use the money for 2 CB's, 1 GK and 1 ST. At least two of these players should be world class (the CB and the ST). Thiago Silva, Benatia, Mangala, Hummels and David Luiz are the best options right now for the CB position. And Madzukic is clearly the best ST that might be available after the arrival of Lewa at Bayern.

- Messi should be used as the second striker or as the CAM behind the striker.

- As a mananger, we need leadership. Someone who's worked with superstars before.

Last edited:

Crixus

talksport says pep may consider coming back to Barcelona next season .
is talksport reliable ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans