Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we sign some tall striker we don't need to sell alves. He is a good player who made the difference in some matches (mainly matches against city) and his skill before barca first goal in last match shows he still got it. It is just that he crosses to invisible people every time and his lack of defensive work will not be a problem if we sign some good CB and alba is doing better defensive work lately. But height is his only problem.

If we keep alves then we could go for a young RB. If we don't keep one we will buy some decent RB and completely trust montoya. It is better to have alves and a good young RB.

zanela

Bl3H8BTCcAApcgF.png

:tata1:

I'm usually not one to concede to far-fetched rumours. But the above is enticing even for me. :(

I

instinct

According to SPORT, Barca's board are considering making the same changes to the team that Laporta did between 04-06 seasons

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I wouldn't trade Pedro for Reus.

Selling Pedro would be a huge gamble tbh. He is one of those home grown talents which belongs to most-famous/loving zone under FCB fans. And we should focus on selling other players. Not Pedro.

jamrock

owing to the fact that will will get a transfer band, we now need to go big. so out with'

Cesc
Sanchez( like him, but he need to play down to the middle to see his full potential, not happening here)
Song
Alves(need balance in the defense)
Masch(too good to be a rotation player so sell him)

those 5 plus the dead hood like

Affellay
JDS
Tello
Roberto.

the dead hood will be replaced by player who rotate between the B team and first team. like samper,adama and so on.

F

Flavia

You say that he is a 40M player. I don't think so.

Also, what if no one is willing to bid more than 20-25 for him, and we want to get rid of him?
a) we will keep him and we will again have him on the bench because he doesn't fit our style that much
b) we will sell him for peanuts, like we will do this summer

Again, option:
c) we will sell him for 35-40M
= doesn't exist

No one gives silly amounts to Barca. They always know that we are desperate both when we buy and when we sell.

In a world where neymar and bale cost over 100m, Alexis is worth 40m. He'd be worth even more in another team.

Zincubus

Banned
1 Goalkeeper to take over from Valdes
1 Central defender (Hummels eller Benatia)
1 Right defender
1 Midfield engine to take over from Xavi
1 winger to take over when Alexis leaves.

Sell Song, Cuenca, Affelay, Fabregas, Alves, (Alexis)

As I said , according to the "Barca money guy" we can spend 2 years of budgets ( ( £120 million ) plus anything we raise from sales .... So you can add to your shopping list .

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
My 2 cents.

Barcelona NEED a bare minimum of 3 signings. This is non negotiable. They have 3 glaring and imperative needs.

Absolute needs:

1- Starting Keeper. Barcelona absolutely needs a World Class starting keeper.
2- Starting CB. Barcelona absolutely needs 1 World Class starting CB.
3- Starting CM. Barcelona needs a World Class starting CM.

Then come the highly recommended borderline needs, but signings that are not absolute musts.

4- Second quality CB for depth. Highly recommended bordering on need.
5- Starting quality, preferably defensive RB, but ideally complete RB. Highly recommended, becomes a need if Alves is sold.

Then come the recommended, likely upgrades, but that are not necessarily imperative needs. Still, highly advisable purchases.

6- Scoring winger. Barcelona cannot continue to place all the scoring onus on Messi. They need wingers capable of manufacturing scoring.
7- Quality backup CDM. Barcelona cannot continue to count on Song to backup Busquets, simple Song is not good enough. Mascherano could be moved there, this is acceptable, though a better fit is preferred.
8- Mobile CF. Capable of integrating on the passing game, and also capable of being effective attacking from the wing throughout periods of the game.

Bench depth is also an important aspect to look at. Barcelona cannot continue to go on with their bench reinforcement being Song and Roberto. That is not good enough to win titles, I'm sorry.

My personal opinion is Barcelona should definitely sign the first 5 options. This is required to revitalize the club and give it the edge over others again. My opinion also is that the team should seriously consider and borderline require getting options 6-8. It is true to defense and midfield were the weakest links this season, but also the team struggled mightily to get scoring when it needed it most. They need forwards capable of scoring on their own, and they need forwards who threaten the goal to alleviate pressure from Messi.

hulinat

Barcelona doesn't need a winger. We already bought Neymar for 90M and Pedro and Alexis have both scored +15 in liga this season. There are also beasts such as Adama and Deulofeu just waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans