Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Yea, and I rate Hummels as the most complete CB out there. I would also buy Doria from Botafogo. That kid will become a great player. We don't really need any midfielders or wingers.

And call me crazy but I wouldn't sell Alves, Alexis or Song.
I'd sell Song and Alves and unless the replacement is a true WC #9 or Reus Alexis is an untouchable for me

serghei

I'd sell Song and Alves and unless the replacement is a true WC #9 or Reus Alexis is an untouchable for me

Alves's freedom needs to be reduced BY THE MANAGER. He is a professional, he does what his manager tells him to do, if Tata tells him to defend more and attack less, he will do that. But the way I'm seeing, Alves is played more like a winger -- and that's a tactical move, not something Dani does on his own.

Song has been played as a back-up. He's more than that. When we face a team that plays us with pace, he can be great, because he is good at playing direct football -- in the few games that he started this season, I've seen him accelerating our play more often than Xavi. So, if we want to be more direct, Song is a keeper, not as a back-up, but as a player we can use pretty often.

Alexis has had a great season. He deserved more from Martino.

Zincubus

Banned
Surely with the ban looming , as it's been suspended it makes more sense to not sell anyone BUT spend this seasons and next next seasons budget .

Buy a few top quality players and were sorted for 2 years

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Alves's freedom needs to be reduced BY THE MANAGER. He is a professional, he does what his manager tells him to do, if Tata tells him to defend more and attack less, he will do that. But the way I'm seeing, Alves is played more like a winger -- and that's a tactical move, not something Dani does on his own.

Alexis has had a great season. He deserved more from Martino.

Agreed. Alves does more defending work for Brazil NT and if he did the same for us maybe our defense won't so disastrous.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Let us face facts guys. Alexis has been a flop in the CL. The Cl is the toughest league around and Alexis struggles there. So does Pedro too. Considering its his first season in Europe Neymar has done ok in the CL. The CL is the benchmark by which you measure a player imo.

Alexis sold for 25 million plus incentives would work fine for me. Ditto Pedro. One has to go-they are very similar. We need a WC number 9. Get Mandzukic.

We NEED a direct, box-box midfielder. Alexis plus 25 million for Vidal. Hummels or Benatia for 30 million. Doria for 10 million. Mandzukic-30 million. Total spent=95 million. Another keeper for say 10 million.Total =105 million

Zincubus

Banned
Let us face facts guys. Alexis has been a flop in the CL. The Cl is the toughest league around and Alexis struggles there. So does Pedro too. Considering its his first season in Europe Neymar has done ok in the CL. The CL is the benchmark by which you measure a player imo.

Alexis sold for 25 million plus incentives would work fine for me. Ditto Pedro. One has to go-they are very similar. We need a WC number 9. Get Mandzukic.

We NEED a direct, box-box midfielder. Alexis plus 25 million for Vidal. Hummels or Benatia for 30 million. Doria for 10 million. Mandzukic-30 million. Total spent=95 million. Another keeper for say 10 million.Total =105 million

Like your ideas but we can spend two years budget - £120 million PLUS money from sales so add another couple of buys .

serghei

The whole team has been underperforming in CL for two years now. We should have been out vs PSG last year. And this year Atletico hammered us -- without Alexis for the most part btw.

And vs PSG, we qualified in the semis because Alexis got us a pen. out of nothing in Paris.

Last edited:

Crixus

SeloBarca

1 Goalkeeper to take over from Valdes
1 Central defender (Hummels eller Benatia)
1 Right defender
1 Midfield engine to take over from Xavi
1 winger to take over when Alexis leaves.

Sell Song, Cuenca, Affelay, Fabregas, Alves, (Alexis)

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barcelona have signed Puskas Akademia midfielder Matyas Tajti (16). The Hungarian player will join the club's academy this summer. [sport]
it's official, now sign players for the 1st team

I don't know a thing about him but i am glad we beat real in signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans