Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimadridista1

Apparently Rudi Garcia is an option for Barca. If he comes here Benatia is a possibility.

Even if he doesn't, Benatia is still an option.
And as far as I know, Tata has a contract until 2015.

Concerning the rumor about Ozil.. please stop it. It will never happen (for 30m even less).

Crixus

The deal on the transfer of Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21) has almost been closed. Barcelona would pay 12M. [md]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Apparently Rudi Garcia is an option for Barca. If he comes here Benatia is a possibility.

Regardless of Rudi, Roma has 2 intriguing players in positions Barcelona absolutely need signings.

Obviously Benatia is an intriguing option for CB, but do not sleep on Miralem Pjanic as a CM option. Kid has got skills and would be a very intriguing player to look at.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's a sad day when panic buying is our only option. Most players that we'll try to approach without buyout clauses will have their prices jacked up by their respective clubs knowing our desperation.

In a way, it's necessary though. Our old guard voluntarily leaving (Puyol, Valdes, Pinto?, Alves?) coupled with the transfer ban is the incentive the board needed to actually get up and make useful transfers within a deadline to revitalize the squad. One would hope that it didn't need to come to this but sadly it did.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 9 min Several Barcelona players, especially homegrown ones, are in favour of current Celta coach Luis Enrique as next Barcelona coach. [md]

I wonder if Xavi is campaining for him :p

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
@barcastuff 9 min Several Barcelona players, especially homegrown ones, are in favour of current Celta coach Luis Enrique as next Barcelona coach. [md]

I wonder if Xavi is campaining for him :p

I hate you, Flavia!

Just as scary as the transfer ban is knowing Zubi is taking care of transfers, I mean, we are being linked with Ozil of all people...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Don't worry guys, Arsenal aren't a selling club anymore (Ozil is a beast anyway, but won't even bother)

If I weren't an Arsenal fan, I would kind of want to pry away quite a few of Arsenal's players. Sagna would be a good pickup as that defensive RB, is good in the air, fast, quick, is actually proven against good opposition, can also slot in as CB quite well, the only downside is that he's already 31. Koscielny would be a monster for us as well. And imagining Ramsey in Barca's midfield...

But Arsenal are not a selling club :angry:

Chainsaw

Killahead
That would be ridiculous if true.

How are the players even allowed to have a say in this?

Because they're the ones playing this game? Ofc the club ask for the opinions of the team's veterans. It's not like they are gonna decide it at the end.

DinhoR10

BTV (Catalan channel) says Barcelona are willing to pay 30m for ozil .

Why in the world would we buy Ozil? :lol:

Iniesta is literally the perfect player for his role in our system (He kinda invented it i suppose) and Suarez seems to be coming up nicely in that same role.

Egert

Estonian Culé
7 players? It would be great if we will get 4 with :zubi: .
Anyway 7 for me: Reus,Benatia,Laporte,Mandzukic,MaTS,Willy Caballero,Vidal. But I doubt we will get Vidal so Pjanic would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans