Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Interestingly it was said last summer that the players didnt want Lucho at the time we were looking for a manager.

barcanuck

7 players aka Ter Stegen, Reina (insert other veteran GK) Rafinha, Deulofeu. So 3 signings besides these obvious moves.

Please let it be a big defender, Vidal and a power forward.

Lomar1o

what we should do (dream version):

exchange fabregas for ozil, sanchez for reus. add a bit of cash if needed or even players like tello/sergi roberto.

sell song, afellay, cuenca, dos santos, oier and bojan, if the latter is still under barca's contract.

loan tello and sergi roberto if these two aren't included in ozil/reus deals.

let valdes, pinto and puyol leave, unless pinto has a contract, then we can sell him too =D

promote masip and maybe some other barca b player who is promising, like traore.

bring back rafinha, if the coach intends to bench xavi more.

keep deulofeu on loan for another season.

buy hummels, another CB laporte or luiz or both if we can't buy the borrusian player and maybe add a forward like mandzukic or jackson martinez if we ever try to play with plan b, c or whatever

================mats/masip=====================
alves/montoya===pique/laporte===bartra/hummels===alba/adriano
=====xavi/alcantara==boss/masch===iniesta/ozil===========
===traore/pedro======messi/fw=============neymar/reus

that's 22 players. we will have a third gk, and a couple of other players.

we should keep tata and let him not xavi/board run things.

we can even keep sanchez and get reus instead of buying a typical forward, i'm actually against of. pretty strong squad if you ask me, way more versatile than the current squad, with way more depth, and it's not impossible, but nothing like this will happen unfortunately.

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

I hope the rumors regarding Özil are just BS.

Just imagine buying Özil and Luiz in the same summer :smiley_scared:

Ursegor

World Champion
I'd swap Fabregas for Özil. This might even benefit both teams. Fabregas has the physicality and stamina for the Premier League and Arsenal know what they are getting. While Özil is basically a physically weaker Fabregas but with agility, speed and better in tight spaces. Özil's lack of physicallity won't be a problem in our pressing-possession system while Fabregas' archaic technique won't be a problem in the EPL. Win-win.

Absolutely not what we need but if we can get rid of Cesc I'm all for it.

Zincubus

Banned
This isn't funny anymore.. 7 players? Simply not gonna happen!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Of course it will . Barca have already said that they can dip into next years transfer fund if required .
If we just have the Summer window and then get a two window ban then we will HAVE to spend big in the Summer .

It's simple common sense .

Zincubus

Banned
which us being us will also come at the price of unloading half the squad xD, we'll be able to field our best XI once every other month

Where does this come from ?

We will have €120 million plus any cash raised by outgoing transfers .

Why on earth would we have to "unload half of the squad "??

We are not PSG to buy whoever we want. We have to sell messi to buy all those players.

I despair

must buy 3CB - 2FW- 2 GK

david luiz, vincent kompany, mangala,
luis suarez, one more for bench,
ter steagen, reina

Interesting names but add a midfielder , isn't Company a little injury prone these days , though ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans