Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Whats wrong with Ozil?

Ozil is an inconsistent and mentally weak player. All the talent in the world, but he just doesn't give confidence. I also think he is a 60 minutes type of player. Playing well the first 60 minutes of games, then fading out the last 30.

Not the most accurate website anyway but

http://www.footballdirectnews.com/p...9-barcelona-seal-deal-for-man-city-target.php

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

If Barcelona has indeed signed Hummels for 25M, then check this up as a great signing to start off the transfer season.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Unconfirmed reports say we have moved for Mats Hummels

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, if these news are true.

Barcelona’s Alexis Sánchez has agreed to move to Juventus this summer. (Sky Italia)
So Reus it is. Hope we will get Vidal with this deal too.

L

linetty

Would anyone here take an Ozil - Cesc straight swap?
I'd say Ozil+10M - Cesc swap.

But personally I prefer Ozil as a player, he would be a great improvement if we could keep him fit and injury-free

Egert

Estonian Culé
Great deal if true.

Now I want an official statement of Marc's transfer.

So, yeah, if Hummels is coming then he could bring Reus with him :)

Didn't someone from Dortmund say that they will not sell their star players anymore? Or was it just for Bayern. Selling Reus and Hummels would be idiotic but it would be great for us. Reus is the ideal Alexis replacement.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Would anyone here take an Ozil - Cesc straight swap?

That's a very interesting question. I don't really know how to feel about it to be honest with you. Both are talented but ultimately flawed players. Both are the type of players to give you hope with strong performances only to frustrate you later with inconsistency and disappointment.

I would be inclined to say yes, but I do so unconvincingly and with heavy trepidation.

L

linetty

That's a very interesting question. I don't really know how to feel about it to be honest with you. Both are talented but ultimately flawed players. Both are the type of players to give you hope with strong performances only to frustrate you later with inconsistency and disappointment.

I would be inclined to say yes, but I do so unconvincingly and with heavy trepidation.
Pretty much agree & Ozil may be as inconsistent as Cesc but he is more agile which makes him a much better dribbler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans