Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarçAjax8

Just felt that he had a poor match against an underpar Barca . Wasn't over impressed with any of our forwards and yet the guy was nowhere to be seen .

under par? :facepalm:

That was the best tiki-taka we've played since the return home-leg against Milan.

Zincubus

Banned
As regard all the stick I'm getting for suggesting that we may struggle against Real Madrid in a few weeks - just keep me in mind IF it all goes pear shaped on the day . I appreciate that they aren't playing well at the moment but there is more chance of their attack - minded players shining on the day than our defence suddenly becoming efficient and actually looking like a defence .

The other night we played a struggling team who played 7 reserves on the night and they went close to taking the lead after a few minutes , slicing though our defence and hitting the bar .

I shudder to think what could happen when Ronaldo , Bale , Isco , De Maria and others are running at our defence .

F

Flavia

At home against an out of form team featuring 7 reserves ..... what do you expect ?

A very good display, and that's what happened. How were they underpar, then? Underpar would be struggling against them.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
As regard all the stick I'm getting for suggesting that we may struggle against Real Madrid in a few weeks - just keep me in mind IF it all goes pear shaped on the day .
You got 'stick' for saying the performance was underpar because the oponent was weak. By that logic, there is no way we can have a good performance against weak teams because, well, they're weak. Or what would have been a good performance in your eyes? Winning 20-0?

Also, 'Real Madrid will trash us' is a phrase used so inflationarily often on here that it's complete mainstream, so no reason to keep you in mind.

BarçAjax8

At home against an out of form team featuring 7 reserves ..... what do you expect ?

You're getting stick because you made a totally bone headed remark. It doesn't matter about the opposition fielding a weak team, our team played brilliantly. What will happen against Madrid remains to be seen... in any case we're undefeated.

Also this comment of yours doesn't make sense... "at home against an out form team featuring 7 reserves... what do you expect?" I expected to win. We did. I expected to play well. We did, and if Pique hadn't lost focus and cleared the ball we would have also kept a clean sheet.

Galning

You're getting stick because you made a totally bone headed remark. It doesn't matter about the opposition fielding a weak team, our team played brilliantly. What will happen against Madrid remains to be seen... in any case we're undefeated.

Also this comment of yours doesn't make sense... "at home against an out form team featuring 7 reserves... what do you expect?" I expected to win. We did. I expected to play well. We did, and if Pique hadn't lost focus and cleared the ball we would have also kept a clean sheet.

Applause.

oz187

Exactly. And the Pique error was at 3-0 up and a mere consolation goal rather than a sign of Sociedad fighting back effectively.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ok. One more reason to get him. A quality player in his last year. He would have chosen us instead of spurs.
Scouting is to detect talent before others. When it´s obvious to everyone it´s not scouting. lol

De Boer offered him to us, but we didnt go for him even after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans