Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz187

Rumours abound suggesting that both Manchester clubs will be trying to lure Iniesta away from us , maybe as soon as the January window !!!!

January is impossible for a player like Iniesta, especially since he would be cup tied for the Champions League.

psychotsek

It would be awesome... Only, Song and Masch both should stay put

I would rather sell Song,rotate Masch with Busi and slowly introduce Samper to the first team.Song with the exception of his cameo against Valencia last year hasn't really convinced me he is up to the task.
Hope he proves me wrong though.

Zincubus

Banned
Well thank Christ we didn't buy Inigo Martinez in the summer !!
What was all the fuss about , he looks like a barrel chested lump who turns slower than a tug boat .

I'd rather stick with Bartra .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well thank Christ we didn't buy Inigo Martinez in the summer !!
What was all the fuss about , he looks like a barrel chested lump who turns slower than a tug boat .

I'd rather stick with Bartra .

I don't think you should judge him on one game alone Zincubus.

Zincubus

Banned
Aww come on guys , have the guts to say it how it is .

Messi could easily have had 5 just for starters .

We were playing a team who had made 7 changes from their strongest team so practically their reserve team.

Also if their early shot that hit the crossbar had gone in it could have been a whole different game

F

Flavia

Aww come on guys , have the guts to say it now it is .

We were playing a team who had made 7 changes from their strongest team so practically their reserve team.
That doesn't take away the fact the team played really well. Saying they were underpar is nonsense, really. Sociedad usually gets destroyed at camp nou, the excuse of them being weak is not that convincing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Aww come on guys , have the guts to say it how it is .

Also if their early shot that hit the crossbar had gone in it could have been a whole different game

That was probably our best performance this season. We were absolutely dominating and our forwards and midfield was awesome while our defence also did a decent job.

I do not think that it was a below par performance in any way, but you're entitled to your opinion so we can agree to disagree! :)

F

Flavia

An underpar performance would be the team struggling against sociedad, not totally dominating them, but that's just me.

Zincubus

Banned
Fair enough . I was disappointed with most of the team tbh . Valdes was the best player again , which is in itself a worry.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
no way was it an underpar performance but we also saw what we did to levante so we have to wait if we can play like that against top teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans