Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For those who thought that we are gonna sign a CB in January(That includes myself :lol:) and I know its SPORT, but..........

Barcelona don't plan to sign a centre back in January. They want to renew the contract of defender Marc Bartra (22) soon. [sport]

Cule4life

The Culest
What the freaking frick? Even if Bartra turns out better than Baresi we still need a CB. An aging Puyol, an out of sorts Pique and a midget Mascherano will lead us to CL glory?

Zincubus

Banned
What the freaking frick? Even if Bartra turns out better than Baresi we still need a CB. An aging Puyol, an out of sorts Pique and a midget Mascherano will lead us to CL glory?

It's crazy considering other teams have 4 , 5 or 6 top quality CBs and we have Piqué who seems to be dreaming about Shaqira half the time !

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
For those who thought that we are gonna sign a CB in January(That includes myself :lol:) and I know its SPORT, but..........

Barcelona don't plan to sign a centre back in January. They want to renew the contract of defender Marc Bartra (22) soon. [sport]

There are people who believed that shit!? With Sandro Scrooge managing our board!? :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

Despite Bartra potentially coming good I don't necessarily think we no longer need a CB. We can't forget Puyol still isn't getting any younger & I'm also tired of Pique being thought of as untouchable.

Boris

I'd say he's got bigger chance's to join than the rest of mentioned GK's. Which will be a bad move. Only advantage he has is that he has already been here and the fact he's spanish.

If we ever get the chance to sign Curtois, I'd do it even with a record breaking fee for a GK.

Der Kaiser

The other day barcastuff retweetet Inigo Martinez praising Barca after their game against us... The PTC in me wants to see this as a sign that he´ll join us in the summer. :lol:

raskolnikov

So extremely stubborn and unwilling to change. With this backline we get beat by Bayern, Dortmund and most likely Real amd Juve as well. With a few English teams, Psg and Atletico also having a shot.

We wont win the cl if we dont improve the backline.
Why is Pique untouchable? Just cause he is a la masia player and catalan? This is ridiculous.
Next year will be same shit all over again, its a waste of talent we have.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Both Reina and ter Stegen would be good so Stegen can learn and ease into the job the best possible way.

Xavinho

It's crazy considering other teams have 4 , 5 or 6 top quality CBs and we have Piqué who seems to be dreaming about Shaqira half the time !

Can you name these clubs that have 4 to 6 top quality CBs? Your definition of 'top quality' must be pretty loose.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't know if it has been posted, we are somehow linked to this kid Januzaj?

Anyone knows more about the rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans