Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affiae

Zubi was a club legend as GK, therefore he HAS to be the sporting director. Regardless of how shit he is at the job. #Boardlogic

He's like 50 and I bet he's still better at goalkeeping than he is at his current job :lol:

Sure, but he played at a very high level, he should have some basic understanding. He should also have much more time than us in watching games, reading them, reading player movement, positioning, workrate etc..

I mean, I haven't even played above amateur level but I can tell how bad David Luiz is for our system. Maybe I'm trying too hard to bring logic into this.

Trickykid

David luiz is our second signing this summer(beside Ter Stegan ) and the signing will be announced in the coming days . :banghead:

When posting these rumours, please quote the source. Considering Ter Stegen wasn't even spelled correctly, I'm guessing it's not exactly a worthwhile source...

Either way, these Luiz rumours better gtfo asap. Por favor.

Egert

Estonian Culé
So latest rumors are telling that we will announce some signings in the coming days. I hope it isn't Luiz....

zanela

Can we make a separate thread for tactics so we don't have to scroll past all this looking for transfer rumors?

Thank you. I've been wanting to say it since eons.

And yes, please quote all your sources, ppl. We, the audience can be naïve but not THAT naïve. :tata:

Gaudi

@Egert...interesting squad, would be different.

I think we need changes. If I was sporting director I would try with this:
we need GK and CB, that's something everyone knows and we just have to buy it.

I would sell Alves and buy defensive RB, Godswill for the future...to restore balance in defence we had with Abi. Also take Edgar Le, try him...at least in pre season, it doesn't cost you a thing.
Sell Song, Masch in mid.
Sell Cesc buy someone quicker like Gundogan...if we had Thiago we wouldn't need anyone. Rafinha in...reduce Xavi minutes
In attack I would go for someone like Mandzukic. Don't think he is world class but team is more important than individuals. For example Ibrahimovic is 3 times better as a player but we don't need another low running, middle clogging player. Mandzukic can play on the left, in the middle, can jump, run and be very aggresive.
Sell either Alexis or Pedro...also call someone from Masia at least for pre season.

I believe with good selling you can have radically changed squad (for the better) and basically for little money. So you don't need 200 mil to make a difference. Our defence would be more balnaced and stronger, our midfield quicker and more versatile and our attck more versatile as well.

Zincubus

Banned
So latest rumors are telling that we will announce some signings in the coming days. I hope it isn't Luiz....

I love him !
We need a bit of muscle in our team . He's also got that nasty streak that all teams need nowadays .
He's the only player I've seen who has Rooney on his pocket when they play against each other . He basically bullies Rooney out of the game .

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Zubi's official presentation to the Board, regarding the summer transfers and an entire overhaul of the squad, is postponed due to the fear that it might get leaked to the media and affect the entire team. La Liga is still open for the 3 teams.

Last edited:

Trickykid

I love him !
We need a bit of muscle in our team . He's also got that nasty streak that all teams need nowadays .
He's the only player I've seen who has Rooney on his pocket when they play against each other . He basically bullies Rooney out of the game .

Shit dude! If he can nullify the mighty, infallible WAYNE GODDAMN ROONEY, we just HAVE to have him!

No really, buying David Luiz would be absolutely crazy. The mere fact that Mou could consider selling him to us should be a testament to that fact.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Zubi's official presentation to the Board, regarding the summer transfers and an entire overhaul of the squad, is postponed due to the fear that it might get leaked to the media and affect the entire team. La Liga is still open for the 3 teams.

LOL at affecting the team! Like the team's performance could get any worse than this.

mazp

Or that Zubi hasn't done it yet...And lol about fear of leaks, that's all this board does is leak info.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

So we leaked info fearing the the plans about overhauling the team would be leaked

abual3bed1

Seems legit to me. Very legit :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans