Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew M

And we have 120M. 15M max for MaTS and 45M remaining for RB and maybe CM.

I just feel it is too much for one position. If Laporte were 15 or so I could see it, but Athletic are renowned for extracting every last drop from their players' buyout clauses.

And at 36 million Laporte represents a huge risk.

gatsu

Don't know what's motivate all this hate for Luiz, under Mourinho, he plays rarely in the DC position, more than that, Chelski is not an appropriate environment to demonstrate all of your skills.
Confederation cup, where Luiz was one of the best DC in the competition, is a much better indicator.

No seriously, he's fast, great in aerial and individuel duel, and technically he's very good with the ball.

SeloBarca

What the f is happening with my club?...
Luiz? Martinez? Cuadrado? No CM?

My EPL watching friends are laughing their balls of when i mention Luiz..

They are thinking of learning Spanish since that seems to be the only requirement to get signed by Barcelona.

Andrew M

They are thinking of learning Spanish since that seems to be the only requirement to get signed by Barcelona.

Your EPL-watching friends should broaden their horizons

icemanbrfc

A clever would have fouled Bale by forcing him further out wide, tripping him or grabbing his jersey. If you know you're not fast enough against a particular player, which we must assume Bartra knows, then you need to think quickly and do something else to stop that player. Huge mistake from Bartra.

Agree, Bartra could have taken one for the team that night. I watched that incident again, and Bartra pushes Bale out wide, Bale then continues his run, and the rest is history. I know Bale is quick, but to be fair to Bartra also, after that there were 2 other barca players coming across, and nobody knew what to do. Off topic, but Bartra is no right back.

Our biggest issues is at center back and right back, Alves is just an attacking defender, and he doesnt defend well. I would say this though, but perhaps bring Alba to right back, and look at somebody like Leighton Baines at Everton for the left back position.

If we had to kill 3 birds with 1 stone, then i would raid Dortmund for Hummels, Reus and Lukasz Piszczek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebieymjunior

Don't expect Barca to buy a CM any time soon, they have their own.

ebieymjunior

Agree, Bartra could have taken one for the team that night. I watched that incident again, and Bartra pushes Bale out wide, Bale then continues his run, and the rest is history. I know Bale is quick, but to be fair to Bartra also, after that there were 2 other barca players coming across, and nobody knew what to do. Off topic, but Bartra is no right back.

Our biggest issues is at center back and right back, Alves is just an attacking defender, and he doesnt defend well. I would say this though, but perhaps bring Alba to right back, and look at somebody like Leighton Baines at Everton for the left back position.

If we had to kill 3 birds with 1 stone, then i would raid Dortmun for Hummels, Reus and Lukasz Piszczek

LB is the new RB at Barca. RB should be the more defensive flank.

JamDav1982

If we had to kill 3 birds with 1 stone, then i would raid Dortmund for Hummels, Reus and Lukasz Piszczek

Alba to right back???

Jesus I have heard it all on here now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Agencia News reported that Messi won the Balon D'Or, That Bayern vs Madrid will be the final in the CL, and so much more BS.

Although I can see it happening anyway....

I have been over this before and been shot down numerously, BUT:

he is quick
great at passing
great in the air
funny hair like Puyol.

Imagine he and Pique firing passes around.

I imagined that, but then I decided to imagine a little more and though about them defending together and got a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans