Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsu

Alba - Luiz - Pique - Cuadrado is happening :lol:

Oh boy. Fun times await.

I don't see any problem with that lineup, Luiz as a pure DC never disapointed in the Seleção, as for the two offensive wingers, it was never our main défensive issue, but an inefficient midfield concerning the cover game and defensive fallback.

Not mentioning that Cuadrado can adapt, it was the case for Alba(remember he was never such a monster in defense).

Last edited:

ceefoo

If Barca sign David Luiz it's as good as:

quq6cx4blo4.gif

ac0708dk25jd8re4.jpg

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't see any problem with that lineup, Luiz as a pure DC never disapointed in the Seleção, as for the two offensive wingers, it was never our main défensive issue, but an inefficient midfield concerning the cover game and defensive fallback.

Not mentioning that Cuadrado can adapt, it was the case for Alba(remember he was never such a monster in defense).

Two attacking FBs not a cause of our defensive issues? I wont even bother to answer that....

And yeah Cuadrado will adapt to playing out of position as Song adapted at CB and Cesc at false 9. Will work like a charm....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That is the most self righteous hypocritical BS I have ever read. I agree luiz acts a compound fool sometimes, but Batra at the moment isn't fit to lace luiz's boots.

Indeed. Not easy to catch Luiz to tie his shoelaces when he is on his headless chicken runs forward.

DinhoR10

:lol: Look at this Bartra hate, he's obviously such a bad player after singlehandedly keeping us in the copa game and PULLING UP in the lead up to the bale goal. Kid is Fast, great in the air, great at tackling and great at initiating play the only thing he doesn't have is experience. Puyol wasn't world class at his age and even with all the hype around varane, Bartra makes less mistakes and is better ( imo ).

With that said Bartra or no Bartra we need a new defender be that Luiz, Laporte or Edgar Ie.

xavi_the_Boss

Agencia News reported that Messi won the Balon D'Or, That Bayern vs Madrid will be the final in the CL, and so much more BS.

This.Don´t believe them anything.
Though the Club is interested in Luiz so it could happen.But surely Zubi today also spoke with Lucho about Transfers.

zanela

Alves the jester won't be missed then. :alveshat:

Nice move @1:43 btw..I wonder how he looks if he ironed his locks. Ammar you're summoned.

Cule4life

The Culest
Apart from CBs we have to defend as a team too. Any defense will look bad with Xavi Iniesta Messi doing little defensive work

ceefoo

Love to see

Montoya - Bartra - Pique - Alba
Maybe against weak opposition. Montoya's strength is also going forward, that's why he wouldn't compliment Alba on the opposite flank.

We can't afford to make the same mistake by signing a defensively poor RB again.

ceefoo

Apart from CBs we have to defend as a team too. Any defense will look bad with Xavi Iniesta Messi doing little defensive work
This is SO true. Case and point: Bayern Munich. Dante & Boateng aren't great defenders, but with the right protection, like they had LAST season under Heynckes they look solid. Expose them, like in the Real Madrid CL SF 2nd leg and their frailties are highlighted badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans