Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
[Sport.es] Dos Santos, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, S. Roberto, Oier, Pedro, Alexis, Cesc, Mascherano, Adriano, Song, Alves will be sold this summer

So much names.... And we will buy 3-4 players to replace them.

3-4 players to replace 13 players. Seems legit.

BarçAjax8

[Sport.es] Dos Santos, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, S. Roberto, Oier, Pedro, Alexis, Cesc, Mascherano, Adriano, Song, Alves will be sold this summer

WTF? Why would we sell the ones in bold? Who the hell would we get to replace them?
3-4 to replace 13 :zubi:
:banghead:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

Apart from Masch,Pedro,Alexis,Adriano I think even JDS and Roberto are good enough to be kept for the sake of depth and JDS is talented just too unlucky with injuries

E

El_e8

Pedro and Alexis both?

They better have good replacements cause Deulofeu sure as hell wont cut it.

E

El_e8

Seriously seeing the names here .. This season was just the beginning. Dark days are coming.

If Messi doesn't bring WC home and Barca continue to wank I really see him moving away from this club. Maybe winter window already.

Trickykid

Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch, people :lol:
Sport are doing their usual thing, and you lot start raging and whinging.

Messi leaving this winter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, this board sometimes...

ceefoo

Iniesta is deteriorating
131.gif

barca1899

Some Barcelona B players who had decided to leave could change their decision if Luis Enrique becomes first team coach. [rac1]

Eternal shame :pep:

damn

still think it would be plain stupid to buy players just so you can play them out of position (Martinez, Cuadrado) or buying guys you already have
(little and quick). It will cost a fortune and will fail in the end.

I

instinct

Gotta love the summer rumours. MD and Sport journalists currently laughing their ass off.

Ghost

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois (21) is willing to hand in transfer request to join Barcelona, but Barcelona don't plan to sign him [md]

Another one.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Only the bolds are the ones that I disagree with, Alexis is italicized because I'm on the fence on whether or not he should stay, mainly depends on who we actually get because these rumors these days...With Alexis in particular, if Alves leaves, I wouldn't mind seeing him try that role out. I think he'd do better than Cuadrado for example but particularly if we get a proper RB, I'd sell him. Pedro is a better finisher when he's sharp, and Adama and Deulofeu have far too much potential to not at least test in that role next season.

Not sure why Cesc and Pedro are on here but I'm sure its just sport trying to sell papers. Otherwise, all the other names would be perfect to dump in order to revamp the squad.

Some Barcelona B players who had decided to leave could change their decision if Luis Enrique becomes first team coach. [rac1]

+100

As long as we get some reinforcements through promotion, loans and transfers, we should be fine. Not sure why some people are gloom and doom about this list. Most I agree with.

In my ideal world I'd do it like this:

OUT-

VV
Puyol
Dos Santos: 3 million
Afellay: 5 million
Tello: 10-15 million (multiple clubs have been linked to him recently so if a bidding war happens, might push his price up slightly)
Cuenca: 5 million
Alves: 17-20 million

Roughly 40-48 million.

IN-

MaTS.

New CB. Either Laporte for 36-40 million, Benatia for 22-25 million but most likely Luiz for 25 million.

Lets assume Luiz, even though I'd prefer we just spend big on Laporte. He'll be worth every dime.

Still with Luiz, we'd have 15 million leftover and that's lowballing our transfers as well.

OUT-

Mascherano: 20 million
Sergi Roberto: 8-10 million.
Song: 15 million.

Total 43 million plus the 15 leftover leaves us with roughly 60 million to play with.

IN-

Javi Martinez: 35-40 million. Perfect replacement for Mascherano. Superior in all qualities currently.

RB. Either Serge Aurier for 8-12 million or Ricardo Rodriguez for 18-20 million. If you haven't heard of either of them, look them up.

ST. My kneejerk reaction is to go with Sergio Aguero to finish out the summer but Jonathan Soriano is intriguing. Huge gamble obviously but his previous link with Luis Enrique might prove to be useful. Would accept a bit role better while Aguero's presence might ruffle the feathers of both Neymar and Pedro.

Deulofeu: return on loan.
Rafinha: return on loan.
Adama: promotion.
Masip: promotion.
Edgar Ie: promotion.

Total that's 10 players out with 10 coming in. Most importantly the squad would be a lot more balanced across the board with adequate numbers in defense, midfield and attack with a deep cast filled with a mix of young prospects and talented world-class talent that is versatile.

I'm really on the fence about Soriano though. Our new Henrik Larsson?

Zincubus

Banned
Only the bolds are the ones that I disagree with, Alexis is italicized because I'm on the fence on whether or not he should stay, mainly depends on who we actually get because these rumors these days...With Alexis in particular, if Alves leaves, I wouldn't mind seeing him try that role out. I think he'd do better than Cuadrado for example but particularly if we get a proper RB, I'd sell him. Pedro is a better finisher when he's sharp, and Adama and Deulofeu have far too much potential to not at least test in that role next season.

Not sure why Cesc and Pedro are on here but I'm sure its just sport trying to sell papers. Otherwise, all the other names would be perfect to dump in order to revamp the squad.

+100

As long as we get some reinforcements through promotion, loans and transfers, we should be fine. Not sure why some people are gloom and doom about this list. Most I agree with.

In my ideal world I'd do it like this:

OUT-

VV
Puyol
Dos Santos: 3 million
Afellay: 5 million
Tello: 10-15 million (multiple clubs have been linked to him recently so if a bidding war happens, might push his price up slightly)
Cuenca: 5 million
Alves: 17-20 million

Roughly 40-48 million.

IN-

MaTS.

New CB. Either Laporte for 36-40 million, Benatia for 22-25 million but most likely Luiz for 25 million.

Lets assume Luiz, even though I'd prefer we just spend big on Laporte. He'll be worth every dime.

Still with Luiz, we'd have 15 million leftover and that's lowballing our transfers as well.

OUT-

Mascherano: 20 million
Sergi Roberto: 8-10 million.
Song: 15 million.

Total 43 million plus the 15 leftover leaves us with roughly 60 million to play with.

IN-

Javi Martinez: 35-40 million. Perfect replacement for Mascherano. Superior in all qualities currently.

RB. Either Serge Aurier for 8-12 million or Ricardo Rodriguez for 18-20 million. If you haven't heard of either of them, look them up.

ST. My kneejerk reaction is to go with Sergio Aguero to finish out the summer but Jonathan Soriano is intriguing. Huge gamble obviously but his previous link with Luis Enrique might prove to be useful. Would accept a bit role better while Aguero's presence might ruffle the feathers of both Neymar and Pedro.

Deulofeu: return on loan.
Rafinha: return on loan.
Adama: promotion.
Masip: promotion.
Edgar Ie: promotion.

Total that's 10 players out with 10 coming in. Most importantly the squad would be a lot more balanced across the board with adequate numbers in defense, midfield and attack with a deep cast filled with a mix of young prospects and talented world-class talent that is versatile.

I'm really on the fence about Soriano though. Our new Henrik Larsson?

Martinez can't tackle anywhere near as well as Masch and isn't as committed IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans