Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
True and false. With Titi - Eto - Messi we won the 6 trophies possible. With MVP we won CL and Liga, barely failed in Copa Del rey. Neymar - Messi - Aguero can be as deadly as the MVP no doubt though.

Neymar-Messi-Suarez could also be deadly. Also it let's us keep our portmanteu for our frontline, Ne-Me-Sez. (NeMesIs sounds better, but NeMeSez still works :p)

I'd say Suarez is an agile forward too. Reus, Suarez, Aguero, or bust for our marquee signing this year.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well Eto'o is not big and Henry is tall, but he is not what you think when you think "big CF".

Size does not matter, for Barcelona the CF needs to be dynamic and mobile. Most big CF lack mobility, which is why people associate big CF not working for Barca.

Ibra was pretty spry and mobile for his size, he just is a huge cunt. He could have worked if he really wanted to.

KhaledBarca

30+Sanchez+performance variables, would be acceptable for me.

Also, I want Suarez over Aguero, because I'd hate to see Madrid get their hands on Suarez. Not as much of a risk in Madrid signing Aguero because of Aguero's past with Atletico.

That's too much! Alexis is worth at least 30-35M!

Alexis + 15M would be good deal.

L

Learo

That's too much! Alexis is worth at least 30-35M!

Alexis + 15M would be good deal.

Player exchanges happen about every 1 in 500 transfers. Money is always preferred. If Liverpool want Sanchez, they will bid for him.

Co0ter

Aguero is the most injury prone striker there is. Is there even one season in the last five that he was healthy for even half the season? No thank you. Suarez all day, but the team would function best with him in the middle and Messi on RW. IMO Reus could play in the center for us too...not sure if he would be as effective on RW with us. Reus, Iniesta, Busquets midfield could be very nice as well.

Egert

Estonian Culé
IF we buy Agüero, will we play him on RW or ST then? Because I don't think Messi likes playing RW.

ivan_barca

This is how I imagine our team for the next season.

--------------------------------Ter Stegen/?-------------------

--Montoq/? --------Pique/Bartra-----------D.Luiz/Laporte--------Alba(Adriano)

---------------------------------Busquets/?----------------------------------

-------------------Febregas/Koke--------------Iniesta(Rafinha)-----------------

--------Messi(Pedro)-------------Aguero/Suarez-------------------Neymar(Deulofeu)

We need Messi to move from that false 9 position because every single team knows how to play against already...

Last edited:

FC B

If we're gonna break the bank for Aguero, IMO, then we should just go all in for Luis Suarez instead. He can play anywhere along the frontline, is dynamic, decently tall (compared to the rest of our team minus Pique and Busquets), and isn't injury prone (like Aguero has been recently). We can probably do a deal of Pedro/Alexis + Tello + Cash for Suarez. Of course with that we'd be short a winger, which allows playing time for promising youngsters like Munir, Adama, and Deulo.

That is a great prospect but seems to me unlikely to happen...

That's great, and in an ideal world it would be the smart move, however Luis Suarez has neither shown the inclination of wanting to leave Liverpool, nor is Liverpool even remotely interested in letting go of their star player.

Suarez would be the better choice, but it doesn't seem feasible.

Agreed but are you so convinced Suarez won't leave Liverpool this summer even with rm paying 100 m + for his services ?
I'm not convinced they won't let him go when facing such a fanatastic sum of money.

There are reports that Pere Guardiola already met Jose Sanchez in Munich and started the negotiation for a possible Suarez move to RM.

That's exactly what worries me the most on the transfemarket.

It doesn't seem feasible, yeah. But one can dream, right? However, I do think that buying a star player from any of the oil clubs (as our experience with T. Silva and PSG has shown) is, at least in my mind, highly unfeasible. And in this regard, Liverpool's owners might be, comparatively, easier to strike a deal with since, unlike the Sheikhs, their pockets aren't endless. That said, Suarez's net price would be astronomical. Sanchez/Pedro + Tello + $$$? He'd break our spending record with Ibra, easily.

Signing either of Suarez or Aguero would be extremely hard, but between the two I'd pick Suarez, every time.

Sure but you can't compete with rm without paying big money on players too. In recent seasons, apart form Neymar Barca made few and unexpensive transfers and rm constantly pays a hundred or hundreds of millions each season on new players and been doing that for years now. Imagine how would look with Cristiano - Suarez - Bale and we still strugle with Alexis or Pedro.

Suarez is the best attacker one might get today in the world and since we need a whole bunch of players in all compartments we most likely won't be able to seal such a deal like huge amount of money +Sanchez/Pedro + Tello for Suarez imo.

I just hope Suarez won't get to rm....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans