Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryu Hayabusa

+1

PSG had/have no reason to sell anybody they don't want to be sold and BVB sure as shit wouldn't want lose their other star midfielder in the same transfer window as they lost Götze, especially not on some imaginary discount.

Trickykid

@barcastuff: Barcelona and Juventus hold talks about Alexis Sanchez (25). A deal is close, with Juventus wanting to close it before World Cup. [gazzetta]

Still just rumours, of course, but I can see this happening. Alexis won't be happy with his minutes during the latter part of the season, and he'd most likely be awarded with an undisputed star role at Juve. Going back the italy, where he enjoyed so much succes, should be tempting too.

Anyhow, if we're really going to sell Alexis, we'd better not do it at a god damn cut price, and they'd better have a seriously competent replacement lined up too. 30-35 mio Euros, minimum.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think he will leave, it's a shame because he was finally settled and had a good season. Maybe we're going for Reus after all?

Lomar1o

@barcastuff: Barcelona and Juventus hold talks about Alexis Sanchez (25). A deal is close, with Juventus wanting to close it before World Cup. [gazzetta]

Still just rumours, of course, but I can see this happening. Alexis won't be happy with his minutes during the latter part of the season, and he'd most likely be awarded with an undisputed star role at Juve. Going back the italy, where he enjoyed so much succes, should be tempting too.

Anyhow, if we're really going to sell Alexis, we'd better not do it at a god damn cut price, and they'd better have a seriously competent replacement lined up too. 30-35 mio Euros, minimum.

barca's gonna sell him for maximum of 30 mil

And we'd better not get someone worse to replace him. Either buy Reus, or keep Alexis.

ss81bja

An update on this : The leaked report confirms one thing that the hand-written notes were after contacting with several clubs and player's agents.

Barca talked with Manchester City and Kun Aguero - both parties agreed on a 28M euro deal + 2 friendlies + One youth player. In that case, it is still within our budget reach and can go through this summer. The report also talked about another LB alternative other than Alba/Adriano.

This,all happened, during the November-December period. Club was supposed to make some transfers during winter period as requested by Tata Martino for the second half of the season. But not a single technical decision was converted into reality because Rosell was pulled upto Court and he resigned and club didn't bother to look at sporting project.

Also, The list doesn't talk about a new GK because we already had a confirmed deal with Ter-Stegen who would join Barca in the summer 2014.

You see this is why i wont criticize Tata "too much" as even he knew we needed players. At the same time Barca is not a "winter transfer" club. This is why in all good consciousness the board should not fire Tata. Mind you Tata, is not completely blameless. I would give Tata at least 1 more season with transfers to see how his rotation policy works. I mean we were leading La Liga for the first half of the season, beat Real Madrid with CARLO ANCELOTTI in BOTH league clasicos. Tata at least made this Barca team competitive when i thought it was a spent force.

Everybody talking about forwards while our only defender so far is Luiz... That is the area where we have to spend. A forward would be a bonus or replacement if Alexis or Pedro leaves.

Its true to a certain extent. But even though the immediate priority is for 2 GK and 1\2 CB, it is clear that our FW line has become impotent and has to be addressed. You cant have majority of the possession and be so poor in front of goal. We are trying to tiki-taka all our goals and it is starting to look ridiculous.

FC B

Exactly

Saurez would be perfect for either us or Real and most probably them .

That's a scary thought .

They would be simply unplayable ... maybe the best front three EVER ??

It would be way too much for our stupid boards past, present and future dids.

We strugle in each compartment wasting valuble prime years of some of the greatest players in history like Messi or Iniesta and they are about to BUY and thus make for themselves yet another galactical squad... It is hard to accept such truths.

I wanted Aguero before we signed Alexis. THAT was the time to sign him. Instead Pep went on some kind of hipster swing and pursued Alexis.

So do I but imo better later than never. Can't figure out what the fuck Pep and board was thinking chosing that Sanchez before that Aguero...

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Ter stegn
Cuadrado. .......pique(or benatia)........laporte(must).....doria....

..........boss. ...........strootman/gundogan/martinez
...................iniesta
Reus.........leo. .............ney

I'd be happy with this.

If Real get Saurez we will have to field 15 players against them !

:)

L

linetty

As Alex Song is expected to leave, Barcelona are planning to sign a defensive midfielder during the summer transfer window. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans