Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Alexis better than lucas? Nope.Not for me.Still wondering what was going through scolari's head when he did not select lucas for the world cup.
Letting Lucas out was one of the right decisions by scolari. Lucas is mediocre, and Alexis is much better than him.

Zincubus

Banned
wouldn't Lucas Moura be a good option for our right wing??

He came to my mind as well . He's lighteningly fast and skilful .

I am comparing them on the basis of who is more suited to our style.

Alexis better than lucas? Nope.Not for me.Still wondering what was going through scolari's head when he did not select lucas for the world cup.

Well he hasn't selected Coutinho either . Crazy !

Truthist

He came to my mind as well . He's lighteningly fast and skilful .

Same here and he's only 21. There's an absolutely unplayable player if nurtured correctly. Scolari didn't pick him for the WC because he's clearly biased.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alves: "Rumours about Cuadrado as my possible successor? Great player, played against him with Brazil. But didn't yet see him as right back"

i_bleed_blaugrana

Pogba is everything that we wanted Song to be yet he failed spectacularly in developing into what we wanted for him. I love his technique and athleticism, defintely not a Xavi type of MF but I think he would bring that strength and steel into the MF that has been missing for a while. Plus he is versatile and could play as either a box to box or next to Busi in a double pivot role.

Personally I'd slightly rather have Martinez but I would love to see Pogba here. A decent deal would be Alexis and Song plus like 5-10 mil for Pogba. They get a player they really need and want in Alexis, gain Song for MF depth and get money as well to make other signings.

KhaledBarca

If we're going to spend to buy a player to succeed Xavi.

IMO, in order these players should do well:
1- Thiago (impossible)
2- Gundogan (if fit)
3- Verratti (expensive)
4- Kross
5- O.Torres (no experience)

Juve would probably ask for 40+M for Pogba. Although he's talented, but don't think he's the one to play the Xavi role.

B

beautifulgame

If we're going to spend to buy a player to succeed Xavi.

IMO, in order these players should do well:
1- Thiago (impossible)
2- Gundogan (if fit)
3- Verratti (expensive)
4- Kross
5- O.Torres (no experience)

Juve would probably ask for 40+M for Pogba. Although he's talented, but don't think he's the one to play the Xavi role.

PSG are ready to offer more than 40 for pogba and juve declined.

pogba isn't worth all that anyway.

gatsu

We don't need a succesor to xavi for the time being, no, we need someone who can allow us to apply more tactical variations in the midfield.

Koke or Rakitic would be perfect.

KhaledBarca

Koke's buyout clause is 60M. Don't think he'll leave Atleti anytime soon.
Rakitic would be very good too. But, I read on twitter yesterday that he'll join Real Madrid next season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans