Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Personally if we absolutely have to get a player like Xavi (which I don't think is necessary especially since we have Cesc) the only player who I think either a) we won't have to overpay to get and b) would actually fit our style is Oliver Torres. He's young but his class is clearly there. Given a year or two to learn the ropes from Xavi and he'd fit like a glove here.

I'm just not sold on Vidal, Kroos and Gundogan being able to adapt well to our style. And I like Pogba more because he can be our new Yaya, not Xavi.

Barcilliant

Suarez would be the best for Barca. but im sure liverpool wouldnt let him go under 80m...
Aguero rumor is just by default... will have to pay a lot too...

who else would you choose as striker suitable for barca ?

GONZALO HIGUAAAINN!!!!

Plays with Leo for Arg so he would understand Leo's movement and how to play with him. He's big, skilful and strong.

We could pay Napoli 35 million-sell Alexis for 30 million.

Barcilliant

Koke's buyout clause is 60M. Don't think he'll leave Atleti anytime soon.
Rakitic would be very good too. But, I read on twitter yesterday that he'll join Real Madrid next season!!

How many midfielders do RM want??

They've got Isco and Illara who don't get enough game time.

CatalinR10

If Luis Enrique beomes the next Barcelona coach, he would not count on Dos Santos, Afellay, Cuenca, Tello, Song and Alves. [marca]

L

Learo

We don't need a succesor to xavi for the time being, no, we need someone who can allow us to apply more tactical variations in the midfield.

Koke or Rakitic would be perfect.

Isnt that what Rafinha is supposed to give us? Or are we going to force him out like his brother?

mazp

Agree about Pogba.

Rumors about us buying Cuadrado for 30M and selling Alexis for 25M to Juve!

so ******* stupid!

Not only that. We haven't had much success with players from the Italian league in recent yrs... Zambrotta, Thuram, Sanchez.,Ibra,Maxwell.. The French league, on the other hand...

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Not only that. We haven't had much success with players from the Italian league in recent yrs... Zambrotta, Thuram, Sanchez... The French league, on the other hand...

Stop generalizing like that. They were bad buys because maybe they werent suited to us. We should see whether the player suits us not which league he's from....

sabby

GONZALO HIGUAAAINN!!!!

Plays with Leo for Arg so he would understand Leo's movement and how to play with him. He's big, skilful and strong.

We could pay Napoli 35 million-sell Alexis for 30 million.

I'm with you buddy ! He has fantastic understanding with Leo. Won't be as expensive as Aguero, tall and strong with skills and most importantly stays relatively injury free. One of the under rated strikers.

BarçAjax8

Personally if we absolutely have to get a player like Xavi (which I don't think is necessary especially since we have Cesc) the only player who I think either a) we won't have to overpay to get and b) would actually fit our style is Oliver Torres. He's young but his class is clearly there. Given a year or two to learn the ropes from Xavi and he'd fit like a glove here.

I'm just not sold on Vidal, Kroos and Gundogan being able to adapt well to our style. And I like Pogba more because he can be our new Yaya, not Xavi.

+1
For me Oliver Torres is the ONLY choice to step into Xavi's role. The kid has Barça DNA even though he's never trained a day for us. With a season or 2 under Xavi, Oliver will be world class.

I would say I don't understand how he's not on our radar considering we don't have anyone coming up like him... buuuut :zubi:

DinhoR10

+1
For me Oliver Torres is the ONLY choice to step into Xavi's role. The kid has Barça DNA even though he's never trained a day for us. With a season or 2 under Xavi, Oliver will be world class.

I would say I don't understand how he's not on our radar considering we don't have anyone coming up like him... buuuut :zubi:

Oliver Torres would probably cost an assload of money for simeone's side he's not exactly essential since their more of a run and gun less intricate passing but Atletico are a club in debt and they're not going to let go of their star for cheap change, does anyone know his buyout clause?

Edit: Looks even more like Xavi than Thiago :lol:

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
@barcastuff: Athletic centre back Aymeric Laporte (19) has agreed to join Barcelona, who'll now try to close a deal with Athletic. Buyout fee 36M [sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans