Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPepper

I think he is so hyped because he scores so many long shot goals. Not so sure whether he can dictate a match or is intelligent enough positionally. But yeah, he's still young, so has plenty of time to learn.

The only thing Ramires provides is energy and stamina, really.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Suarez would be the best for Barca. but im sure liverpool wouldnt let him go under 80m...
Aguero rumor is just by default... will have to pay a lot too...

who else would you choose as striker suitable for barca ?

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Manchester City are likely to be hit with a fine and ban which would deny them a spot in next season's Champions League competition.. Barcelona will try to use that to sign their captain Vincent Kompany!
They will also try to sign Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba!

Thought they just got a fine ( wow) and are limited to naming a CL squad of 21 rather than 25 ( wow) .

Zincubus

Banned
We should never have sold ( given away ) David Villa to one of our biggest competitors ( tuned out to be a very bad idea - as I said at the time ) .

Who was the guy who told me that Atletico were NOT a threat to us ?? He's keeping very quiet now !

Irish_Cules

We should never have sold ( given away ) David Villa to one of our biggest competitors ( tuned out to be a very bad idea - as I said at the time ) .

Who was the guy who told me that Atletico were NOT a threat to us ?? He's keeping very quiet now !

Villa isn't half the player he used to be before his injurt. He has been decent for Atletico but it's not like he has been a major reason for their performances this season. There are many players who are more important to them than Villa...he doesn't even get in their strongest 11.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Villa only wanted to join Atletico. We respected his wish. I see nothing wrong with it except the shocking low transfer fee.

F

Flavia

Villa is not making a difference there, though. It would make no difference to Atlético's campaign in liga or ucl if he was there or not, so far.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Villa wanted to leave and the team did right by him by allowing him to join his first choice. The only complaint was the putrid transfer fee the team got for him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Suarez would be the best for Barca. but im sure liverpool wouldnt let him go under 80m...
Aguero rumor is just by default... will have to pay a lot too...

who else would you choose as striker suitable for barca ?

How about Lavezzi he would bring the muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans