Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crixus

According to RAC1 Lucho told zubi to sell 6 players (Alexis , Song , Tello , JDS , Cuenca , Adriano), With Puyol retiring and VV leaving ,Mascherano and Pedro may consider leaving too .

serghei

According to RAC1 Lucho told zubi to sell 6 players (Alexis , Song , Tello , JDS , Cuenca , Adriano), With Puyol retiring and VV leaving ,Mascherano and Pedro may consider leaving too .

That's just sad to see. Alexis did more than enough to be kept out of that list this season. He's been our best attacking player behind Messi since the end of april 2013.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

WTF are we going to do if both Alexis is sold, and then Pedro decides he wants to be sold? Bring back Deulo and promote Adama/Munir? Buy Reus/Suarez????

And I agree, Alexis doesn't deserve to get kicked out of the club.

Kohe321

Pedro won't wish to leave, I'm sure of that. Alexis should only be sold if they have an upgrade like Aguero or Reus ready to come in, bringing back Deulo from Everton to take over the right-wing duties would be worse than stupid, as it would be a HUGE downgrade from Alexis.

Also, selling Adriano? He's a PERFECT squadplayer at LB. Is good all-round, and he easily accepts the bench for stretches of time, and he also has his insane ice-breaker longshot ability that has saved us before. Also he's pretty much a walking smile that helps spread good energy in the squad. But if he's going to be sold, who would Lucho bring in or promote to rotate with Alba at LB?

Last edited:

ebc_99

WTF are we going to do if both Alexis is sold, and then Pedro decides he wants to be sold? Bring back Deulo and promote Adama/Munir? Buy Reus/Suarez????

And I agree, Alexis doesn't deserve to get kicked out of the club.

I don't think anyone wants to leave, Pedro will stay if he is wanted so will Alexis. If we do sell one or both of them then we better have a replacement.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Stric

Why Adriano, though? Apart from his health issues, he's been a good player to have around and replace Alba/Alves/whoever as backup. We're possibly losing Alves, too, so that would mean that we need a LB and a RB.

Alarcón

Adriano is versatile but that's it. He is not a very good replacement for Alba and there's a significant drop in quality when he plays. Considering Alba has missed a lot of games due to injuries this season, I don't know how reasonable it is to count on Adriano for the future.

Zincubus

Banned
Pedro won't wish to leave, I'm sure of that. Alexis should only be sold if they have an upgrade like Aguero or Reus ready to come in, bringing back Deulo from Everton to take over the right-wing duties would be worse than stupid, as it would be a HUGE downgrade from Alexis.

Also, selling Adriano? He's a PERFECT squadplayer at LB. Is good all-round, and he easily accepts the bench for stretches of time, and he also has his insane ice-breaker longshot ability that has saved us before. Also he's pretty much a walking smile that helps spread good energy in the squad. But if he's going to be sold, who would Lucho bring in or promote to rotate with Alba at LB?

Disregarding positions completely but I'd sooner keep Adriano and offload Pedro anyday

Stric

Adriano is versatile but that's it. He is not a very good replacement for Alba and there's a significant drop in quality when he plays. Considering Alba has missed a lot of games due to injuries this season, I don't know how reasonable it is to count on Adriano for the future.

Yes, but is it even possible to have a replacement that's equally good as the first choice? Even if you found one, the player would most likely not be satisfied with a backup role.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Big reason to go in for Mathieu, IMO

Lomar1o

Big reason to go in for Mathieu, IMO

do you really think that mathieu will put more solid performance throughout the whole season as adriano does? selling adriano is plain stupid. he can play on both wings, is content with the bench role and doesn't have a rebellious character, in fact he only brings positivity and always tries his best. mathieu isn't worth half of what adriano is worth to barca. we're fuckin doomed!!

F

Flavia

do you really think that mathieu will put more solid performance throughout the whole season as adriano does? selling adriano is plain stupid. he can play on both wings, is content with the bench role and doesn't have a rebellious character, in fact he only brings positivity and always tries his best. mathieu isn't worth half of what adriano is worth to barca. we're fuckin doomed!!

Mathieu's been solid for Valencia. And he's taller and better defensively than adriano. It'd be an upgrade defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans