Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

anguy

If Luiz is a done deal, the next defenders we need a rightback and a cb/lb. I think we should go after one of Laporte, Mathieu, or Yaroslav Rakitskiy for the cb/lb player. And only God knows who we could get for rightback.

Edit: hopefully it's Laporte.

Laporte will be too expensive. Why not o after Mussachio who will be available for free? Pique/Luiz, Mussachio/Bartra.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Laporte will be too expensive. Why not o after Mussachio who will be available for free? Pique/Luiz, Mussachio/Bartra.

I agree they wouldn't buy Luiz and Laporte, it could be Mussachio or Inigo Martinez, Marca is saying that Inigo Martinez would cost around 15M euros, the guy however is 22 yrs old and has one appearance for Spain NT. I don't really noticed him the last time we met with Sociadad, I noticed Mussacio though because of his superb own goal :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lucho apparently wants a striker, but Diego Costa is not the kind of player I think will fit in at all.

Trickykid

Unless Lucho is going to revolutionize our way of playing completely, there's not room for someone like Costa. If he really wants a striker, I'm guessing it'll be some sort of plan-b striker, in which case we're not going to fork out 40M for one.

E

El_e8

For a striker my dream would be Wilf Bony. Swansea is desperate for players and we have enough "talent" to give them. Price would be 20mil but like I said I'm sure Barca could swap players. Besides if Song leaves we need to have one token black guy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
El Maestro ‏@ElMaestrofcb 47s
Zubizaretta is more dangerous with a cheque book than a drugged monkey with razor in his hands

:lol:

SeloBarca

The board obviously have no sporting sense at all if they give a go to pursue Luiz...
We need a defensive defender, not another attacking defender.
Well end up with 0-7-3 lineup.

Counter attacks have been our biggest weakness, and Luiz will create counter attacks on his own when he looses the ball on his forward raids.

Crixus

@LuchoStuff
David Luiz is awaiting the green light from Luis Enrique, who has doubts about the defender [the times]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans