Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepi

We will buy Luiz and play him as midfielder so Mascherano can continue to play as a defender. Simple.

L

linetty

Mascherano is probably leaving for Napoli or Liverpool (15-20M). I have seen a lot of rumours so there's certainly something to it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So, Mascherano is worth 15-20 mil. but noones from some mid table team in EPL go for 30. Interesting.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Mascherano a WC DM who can also play CB is worth 15-20m while Alex "the swag" Song was worth 18m when we bought him. Seriously? Are you kidding me he is worth at least 25-30m

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Mascherano a WC DM who can also play CB is worth 15-20m while Alex "the swag" Song was worth 18m when we bought him. Seriously? Are you kidding me he is worth at least 25-30m

Mascherano is almost 30yrs old, no one will pay 30M for him no matter how good he is.

Behrox

Mascherano is almost 30yrs old, no one will pay 30M for him no matter how good he is.

25m is still reasonable but 15m hell no might as well keep him he is a great player not like he is declining might even fill the spot for Xavi if we go double pivot under Lucho. P.S, anyone have wind of Kerrison is he still our player? Will he actually play a minute for us?

L

Learo

25m is still reasonable but 15m hell no might as well keep him he is a great player not like he is declining might even fill the spot for Xavi if we go double pivot under Lucho. P.S, anyone have wind of Kerrison is he still our player? Will he actually play a minute for us?

No way is Masche going to leave for 15m. Look at our transfer history. You can not estimate what we get by looking at what other players are bought and sold for. We will max get 10m for him. We got 2-3m for David Villa, while most other players are not even released on a free (we have to loan them out and pay part of their wages as well).

Behrox

No way is Masche going to leave for 15m. Look at our transfer history. You can not estimate what we get by looking at what other players are bought and sold for. We will max get 10m for him. We got 2-3m for David Villa, while most other players are not even released on a free (we have to loan them out and pay part of their wages as well).

Thats too low Villa was a Legend and wanted to stay in Spain while we wanted to get rid of his huge wages so we gave him to Atleti. Masch on the other hand might want to go to Napoli but its not like we want to be rid of him like in the case of Villa (wages) so I can't fathom us selling him for peanuts in 10m. 25m is the lowest we should go

L

Learo

Thats too low Villa was a Legend and wanted to stay in Spain while we wanted to get rid of his huge wages so we gave him to Atleti. Masch on the other hand might want to go to Napoli but its not like we want to be rid of him like in the case of Villa (wages) so I can't fathom us selling him for peanuts in 10m. 25m is the lowest we should go

In your dreams. We just barely got 26m for 26 year old Yaya from the richest club in the world, Man City. We do NOT get anywhere near the money ppl think we get for players. We give away most players for free, or at rock bottom prices. Song will go for around 8m euros. Masche 10m. The rest will go on free transfers. Mark my words. And we will buy David Luiz for about 45m. Cheaper than Chygrynskiy for 25m and Keirrison and Henrique for 23m in the epic summer of 2008 under the guidance of Txiki and Pep. 2 guys who many would love to see back in control of our transfers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans